THE SECOND TAG

I have been tagged! By kitchen_appliance_59 who is really cool GO READ HER STORIES SHE'S AWESOME. BESTEST PERSON.

The dreaded Family Tag. I have about 40 relatives, just aunts, uncles and cousins. If I count my great aunts and uncles and second cousins or whatever... I think I have like 200 at least on my mom's side.

ANYWAY! Tags.

1. Emo cousin. That would be... probably my brother, if I were completely honest. But he's not emo in any way I guess. I mean, my extended family is the most white, cishet, (racist, homophobic and sexist if I'm telling the truth), Christian family to ever exist. Something happens and it is the talk for three years. Last Christmas my brother had a cough and then my aunt got the flu (which isn't even the same thing) and my family was IMMEDIATELY to blame. They shunned us for like... a month at least. Wow. That was off topic. But basically what I'm trying to say is that my family doesn't really have the emo cousin because we're all 'good children of god.' Lol as if.

2. Gay cousin. Haha that'd be me. Even though I'm pansexual. You'd think in a family of 40+ I wouldn't be the only lgbt+ person but that's me! Everyone else is either in denial, closeted, or my little bro. He's ace.

3. Popular cousin. My cousin who is ONE MONTH AND ONE DAY OLDER THAN ME AND INSISTS ON POINTING IT OUT ALL THE TIME. But she's awesome. She's also so popular omg.

4. Rebel cousin. I mean... there isn't one. Unless we count my uncle who's in prison for arson. That's on my dad's side. Everyone on that side has been to jail at least once.

5. Twin cousins. My cousins Kelly and Wyatt are twins, my cousins Micah and Elloise are twins, my cousins Thomas and Ben were born on the same day, my cousins Addy and Arie were born on the same day. And my aunts are identical twins.

6. Oldest cousin. Wyatt (the twin) (just turned 20)

7. Youngest cousin. Micah (the other twin) (will turn 4 soon)

8. Aunt Karen. My mom is literally named Karen. But she isn't a Karen. The meme Aunt Karen would probably be... my Aunt Ashley. Sorry Aunt Ashley.

9. Cool Uncle/Aunt. Would it be weird to say my dad...

10. Successful Uncle/Aunt. My Uncle Todd who 'started his business from the ground and built his way up to success' but he got like... a really big starter from his rich parents and had a good education and he's a white male so... Not to rain on your parade Uncle Todd but you had a lot of help starting up your business.

11. Successful cousin. My cousin Kelly who's in a serious relationship, is in college to become a nurse, is on the frontlines in the hospital drawing blood right now, and has a dog.

12. Favorite family member. My dog.

13. Tag 20 people. Like I said before... I don't know 20 people. So I'll tag some of my followers. Sorry if you get tagged, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

NataliePurvis1

Mothdragon556

Fox-smith

Solangelo88

TOTALLYnotFUNNY

piggy_3000

NotAPterodactyl

place-in-space

Cleverzoom27

Lolhello21

SparklePlayzYoutube1

TimeDoggo

Totally_Not_Athena

HOT-COCO

kotlc_fan_girl

leo_is_hot_as_fuck

Borntosingwithdrama

yefaithful

simz77

I'M ALSO GONNA TAG ilikepizz4 BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME AS WELL. 

Ok good bye I love you all you're the bestest