THE NINTH TAG

Hi again! I was tagged by kitchen_appliance_59 AND Hail_fucking_Hydra so here we go!

1. Meaning behind username? Uhhhhh it specifically debunks the theory that I am Loki. People can't think I'm Loki because if they do then they are wrong so I decided to state it in my name. (In all seriousness, I just felt like it. And I like Loki and idk it would be a fun thing to do.)

2. Favorite book?

Favorite wattpad book: Either Batman Meets Ghost King by Sparrow-_-2020 or It Only Takes A Second by okayletsbesirius. But you should also go read Tidal Wave by kitchen_appliance_59.

Favorite not wattpad book: UMMM IDK. Probably something like anything Percy Jackson, the Gallagher Girls series is amazing, Harry Potter is great (which is amazing because like, we have no idea who wrote them and I think that's beautiful) and the Lunar Chronicles.

3. What's your icon and background? My icon is a drawing I did specifically for my profile icon. It's just a person with short pink hair, freckles, a pink hoodie, and yellow flowers in the background. My background is a Destiel fanart drawing that I absoluely love. I don't know who the artist is but if you know then please tell me! If you can't tell by now, I love Destiel.

4. What type of books do you write? Fanfiction. I also have some books I'm writing on the side that aren't fanfiction. The main ones are about a girl who can see wings, a girl who turns into a mermaid (which btw I have to do entire world building for this one which is both fun and gives me mental breakdowns) and a group of young adults who get stuck in the zombie apocalypse.

5. Recommend 3 books.

Wattpad: Anything by kitchen_appliance_59ilikepizz4 has a very very very good book (that I helped with), and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Peter Parker Field Trip to Stark Industries by i_write_poorly.

Not Wattpad: Any of the series mentioned above, and here are some other books ig: The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester, The Outsiders by SE Hinton, and Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.

6. Secret about your Wattpad? *whispers* I am, in fact, not loki.

7. Tag 10 people. I don't want to like... burden anyone so if you don't want to do this tag then you don't have to. No judging or anything. But here's some people.

Cloudii-skies

ilikepizz4

TimeDoggo

@EVERYONE READING THIS unless you don't want to