THE THIRTEENTH TAG

I have been (kinda) tagged by Hail_fucking_Hydra so here we go!

1. What is your full name? idk you tell me.

2. Do you have any hobbies?

- Drawing, writing, and reading

- Sleeping

- Watching shows and movies

- Reading fanfiction, whether it's good or bad

- Wasting my time on TikTok

- Not doing my homework

3. What's your favorite song? I have no clue. Here's a screenshot of my some of my Spotify songs if you want a taste of what I listen to.

 Here's a screenshot of my some of my Spotify songs if you want a taste of what I listen to

4. What is your phone's home screen background? I shared it in the previous chapter. Go ahead and look there. Too much work to do it now.

5. Do you have any big dreams? Not really. I just want a girlfriend or boyfriend or significant other of some sort and have lots of dogs and cats and a snake and live somewhere nice. Also I wanna meet up with kitchen_appliance_59angeelaylayan_acc1dent, and yourlocalhplover and dress up as our OCs and explore somewhere like Europe and impulsively shave all our heads.

6. Did you sleep well last night? Nope

7. How many friends do you have? A lot, but only because for some reason extraverts keep looking at me and choosing that I am now their friend.

8. Do you like math? It depends. I love algebra but I absolutely HATE geometry and trigonometry. So idk.

9. What's your favorite subject? Does art count? Because then it is definitely art.

10. Where are you from? The USA and please can someone save me. I don't want to be here anymore.

11. Do you like sport? Nope. Well, I like running but when I was younger my knees decided to die and now I can't do anything for a long period of time or else my knees will start swelling.

12. Are you healthy? ...I think so?

13. How much do you cost? I took a quiz and it said I'm worth 9 goats. Idk that's a lot of goats.

14. Do you have any favorite singers? Uuuuh I love Billie Eilish, U2, P!ATD (but we don't stan Brendon Urie), and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.

15. Do you have any siblings? Yep. One older brother and one younger brother.

16. Can you draw? I think so

17. How many lessons do you have on Monday? 4

18. Do you have a crush? No but also yes because I hate feelings

19. Are you single or taken? Platonically married to kitchen_appliance_59 as I have said in every single other chapter. But romantically nope, I'm a single pringle.

20. If you had a chance taking home an idol, who would it be? Oh god. Ummmmmmmmmmm Zendaya. We can just play board games all night. Why, what did you think we would be doing?

Tag 15 friends!

Ok but how about no? If you wanna do this tag then you can do it. But if you don't want to then ok that's cool too.