THE FOURTEENTH TAG

I have been tagged by TimeDoggo!

The rules are:

1) You can do this only if you've been tagged by someone and you can only do it once.

2) Please tag Captain_swan_fangirl when you do this. She started this and wants to see how far it spreads.

3) Write who tagged you

4) You must tag 10 people

And that's it!

Questions!

1. Hair color? Brown.

2. Favorite subject? Art will probably always be my favorite. Unless I take a creative writing class in college.

3. Favorite music artist? I DON'T KNOW. Probably based off my Spotify, Taylor Swift?

4. Favorite movie? Oh god, I don't know. My favorite animated movie is definitely Spider-Man into the Spiderverse, but How to Train Your Dragon is way up there as well. Favorite live action movie is probably. Um. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them I guess, but I'm not sure.

5. Favorite TV show? Supernatural. No contest.

6. Favorite color? Blue. Almost any shade.

7. Allergies? If so, what to? Ummm I have an allergy to this medicine I took when I was younger but that's it. I have no clue what it's called.

8. Phobias/fears? If you know me at all, you will know I am VERY afraid of injections/needles. I have no joke, gotten panic attacks from a movie when they showed someone getting stiched up. I wasn't even watching. It was just the knowledge of someone being shown getting a needle pushed through their skin AAAAH nope. Can't talk about it. Nope.

9. Clothing style? Ummmm... Hoodies and jeans. Or if I want to I guess I'll dress up with like. A t-shirt, flannel, and jeans. I love jeans.

10. Gender? Girl, she/her.

Tags!!! You don't need to do this but if you want to feel free :)

kitchen_appliance_59

an_acc1dent

angeelaylay

yourlocalhplover

ClocksAmIRight

Cloudii-skies

NataliePurvis1

Coralxaj

CloudyDemonYT

That1OnionInUrFridge

AGAIN: YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE TAG IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. AND ILY ALL. BYEEEE