1959

As I ran through the town I could hear them chasing me. Every way I turned, every way I looked there was someone who could get hurt. I couldn't think of that now, I just had to get the bag somewhere safe.

"You're not gonna make it out of this alive, Vixen Rogers!" The HYDRA agent yelled to me as bullets were barley missing me. My eyes trying to follow their trail. 

I had just acquired the package, I had to get it to Howard Stark. He is the only one who can disarm it. Hell, hopefully he would destroy it. I felt the bullet hit my shoulder, causing me to loose my footing. I was about to get back up when I was hit in the head, something big, I don't quite remember. 

I woke up to ice water being thrown in my face, "What the hell?!" I yelled, causing the HYDRA agents to laugh. I looked around to try to figure out where I was. Concrete. HYDRA. Leaking pipe. Drip. Drip. Drip. That's all I can think about now. Uh, seven men. 

"Vixen Rogers... It says here that your father crashed seven months before you were born. What a pity, he would have hated you." He paced back and forth in front of me, "You know, when people escape HYDRA- the very few who have survived it- don't try to give people reasons to go after them."

"So you wouldn't have cared if I just walked out the front door, as long as I didn't take anything?" I smirked. 

I could hear the anger lacing his voice, "Dumb child! Do you not understand? We need your help." The leaking pipe was getting to be too much.

"What makes you think I would ever help you?" I spat at him, causing him to take a step back. Why is he afraid of me? From right surly here he thinks he has all the power.

He chuckled, "You are stronger than any of us, you could have broke them ropes and made it out the door in under three minuets. Yet you choose to wait, to plan."

I scoffed. He was right, but not for his reasons, "What do you need my help with?" Drip. Drip. Drip.

"The winter soldier, he has his memories back. Before we take them away we need to know what he knows, about anything and everything."

"What's in it for me?" 

He chuckled, waving an arm at the guy with the big wrench. I didn't notice that before. He closed the pipe, making the dripping stop, "That is just the first thing."

How did he know that? "Some conditions. One, nobody touches me or pulls me. two, I get the time I need and will not be rushed or I will say the words myself and you will get no information. And three, someone gets me some coffee."

"Is that all?"

I could tell it's a trap. I nodded. I pulled my hands up breaking the ropes. Before I could react I felt a familiar sedative being pushed into my neck. The needle long and sharp. I heard them laughing as cold flooded my entire body, then there was nothing.

I hope that you like this story!! I will try to make the chapters longer!