This is new...

I walked into the front yard where Thor was, "Hey, I'm ready."

"Okay, we can eat lunch  there."

I went to walk over to Thor, but my dad grabbed my hand, "What if you get hurt?"

"What if I don't?"

"Steve, man. Let her go, you already said she could, no take backs." Bucky pulled him back a little, "Go kiddo." He laughed.

"I will take good care of her, Steve." Thor said. He yelled something back and this rainbow glossy looking tunnel. It was amazing. We landed in this room with a guy with a sword.

"Thor? That was... really cool." I looked around.

"Come on, tiny human. I have so much more to show you!"

He pulled my hand as he walked over a bridge, "Wow, it's beautiful." I looked in awe at the gold city in front of me. 

"I know right, not like anything Stark built."

I just looked around at everything, "Okay, now that my dad is out of earshot, why am I really here?"

"What do you mean?" His voice went a little high pitch so I could tell he was lying or hiding something. I glared at him, "Fine, Loki wanted to meet you."

"My dad would never approve of that," I smiled, "Let's go!"

"First you are going to meet my father."

We went to a huge castle, "You know all the stories I read about all of you... none of them are written quite right."

"Is that an insult or a compliment?"

I shrugged, "Depends on your ego."

Thor laughed, "My father should be right through these doors."

I got nervous. I have never really been nervous for anything. I mean I guess yeah, but I can handle just about anything. This wasn't only a new person, but an entirely new universe. I slowed down, "Thor, can we take a second please." My thoughts are spinning so fast I couldn't think straight.

"Whoa, are you alright?" he put his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded. I didn't want to speak, because I didn't want to admit that I was afraid of something. I can't be afraid of things, because that's just not who I am.

"We can go back to Midgard  if you would like," He knelt down.

I watched him kneel down next to me. Everyone needs to stop doing that. Bucky doing it is one thing, but everyone else needs to stop. "No, I just needed a second. Why did everyone here want to see me? I'm just a girl."

"A girl who is from a story book here."

"What?" I thought for a second, "Oh the book."

"Come on, tiny human. My father is going to be so kind to you. He will love you."

I nodded and walked towards the double door, Thor opened them and many people were laughing and talking until they seen us and went quiet, "Thor, they look busy," I went to turn around.

"You came this far, you can leave now, but I would rather you stay."

I nodded, "Yeah, uh- well... Okay, fine I'll stay."

"Perfect, this is my Father. King Odin Allfather of Asguard."

"Hello, you must be Vixen Carter?"

"Vixen Rodgers," I stated, trying to be respectful. 

He nodded, "Apologies. So when did you awaken from the chamber?"