Untitled part

My head started pounding as the nightmare flooded into my dreams. I was back in the room, Harvey was there on the floor. They would hit him every time I wouldn't pull the trigger. "You are going to beat him to death!" I screamed at them.

"The kid deserves a painful death, he wrecked a lot more than he helped. And if you would just kill him he wouldn't be in this position, now would he?" One of the many guards said, taking another swing

Harvey had bruises all over him, "Please, Vixen! Just shoot me! You shouldn't have to suffer too! It was me and only me!"

I looked down at him, tears blurred my vision, "Harvey, I am so sorry. I- I'm gonna miss you, Ducky."

"You two, Traveler," He said, tears running down his face. "You were the one who taught me not to fear death, and now neither should you. I will be there waiting on the other side."

I closed my eyes and took a breath. I looked him in his eyes as I pulled the trigger.

I woke up screaming, my head pounding. My dad was already in my room trying to wake me up. I sat up, pulling my knees into my chest.

"Kiddo, kiddo, Vixen. Take a breath. Please, can you please take a breath?" He said, panicking. 

I nodded, "I'm okay, I'm okay. You can go back to bed."

He sat next to me and hugged me in his arms, "I'm not going anywhere."

I cried as the image of Harvey hasn't left my mind, "I am a murderer."

"What? No you're not," He looked confused as I looked at him, "What makes you say that?"

I shook my head, "Harvey. His whole life his fear was dying. I helped him not be afraid of dying, because it's inevitable. I showed him to live life as much as he could inside that cell, so he could have a good memorial."

"Harvey, was the kid you were forced into killing?"

I shook my head no, "I could have not killed him. I had that option. But every time I wouldn't shoot, they... they hurt him. They would have beat him to death. I didn't have to take the shot," I stated.

"Looks like it was an easy call, kid." Tony said from the door.

I looked up at him, seeing a lot of people, "No, it was a hard call. Yes, I put him out of his misery, but I also let him be in that. I told him how you would make the explosive. He loved when I told him things, he loved to learn."

They all walked into my room, "You have quite the pair of lungs," Clint said, smiling.

I smiled, "I used to call Harvey, Duck, because one day a duck broke into the HYDRA facility and followed Harvey around. Like wouldn't leave him alone. I found it funny. He already had the nickname, Traveler picked out for me because I'm named after a reindeer." I laughed, remembering his smile.

"So when did you meet Jonah?" Nat asked.

I sighed, "A few weeks after that. I found him half dead on the ground. He pissed off the wrong guards. I drug him back to my cell, gave him stitches, put a few bandages on him. Waited for him to wake up. Took him a few hours, my favorite guard gave me a bottle of vodka. I put some of it in a cup," I laughed. "He woke up in a lot of pain, so I handed him the cup. He almost instantly threw up. Then I gave him another one. To help with the pain. Eventually it did." I drank most the bottle, "It was clearly painful, but we talked, and got to know each other. One of the guards that was nice to me, put him in the cell next to me."

"Did you guys ever?" Bucky asked looking at me, avoiding my dad's eye line.

I laughed, "No, and I'm pretty sure he would've told you."