characters...girls

Kwon Lalisa (Lisa) - 18yrs - princess no.4

• Elemental goddess/Angel (all elemental powers) and goddess of the day

• Elemental goddess/Angel (all elemental powers) and goddess of the day. She is part angel because the angels fell in love with her at first sight and gifted her the power to become an angel so she is known as the Royal Maknae because she's good at everything and is the most powerful magical being in history. (Her sisters are proud)
• Has not fully unlocked goddess powers yet. Has 1 hidden power.
• Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo taught her to unlock ice, smoke and teleportation powers.
• She is cute and childish but will do anything for her sisters.
• Youngest and most powerful of the 4 princesses.
• Elemental goddess powers include: Power to wield and manipulate all 4 elements and power to control all creatures of the elements. (Not dark creatures or evil ones)
• Goddess of day powers include: Raising the sun at dawn and lowering it at dusk and shapeshifting.
(Lisa can only Raise and Lower the sun and shapeshift, Jisoo has all the actual powers)

Kwon Chaeyoung (Rosé) - 19yrs - princess no.3

• Water/Rose goddess• Unlocked only ice-power• Lisa's twin even if they have a 1 year age gap• She is a cute and childish chipmunk but she's more mature than Lisa• Loves her sisters and food more than anything • Does not know she's a goddess• Wate...

• Unlocked only ice-power
• Lisa's twin even if they have a 1 year age gap
• She is a cute and childish chipmunk but she's more mature than Lisa
• Loves her sisters and food more than anything
• Does not know she's a goddess
• Water goddess powers include: Water manipulation and Water wielding.
• Rose goddess powers include: Growing roses of poison, fire, water, acid, thorns, etc.

Kwon Jennie (Jennie) - 20 yrs - princess no.2

•Fire goddess•Unlocked only smoke power•Cute and Savage but mature•Can read minds •Knows that there goddesses•Will do anything for her sisters•Fire goddess powers include: Fire manipulation, Fire wielding, Mind reading and Controlling creatures of...

•Fire goddess
•Unlocked only smoke power
•Cute and Savage but mature
•Can read minds
•Knows that there goddesses
•Will do anything for her sisters
•Fire goddess powers include: Fire manipulation, Fire wielding, Mind reading and Controlling creatures of flame or with origins of fire.

Kwon Jisoo (Jisoo) - 21 yrs - princess no.1

•Goddess of the night (raises the moon at dusk and lowers it at dawn

•Goddess of the night (raises the moon at dusk and lowers it at dawn.)
•Unlocked full power but hides it around people other than her sisters.
•Smartest with IQ of 142 and acts as the mother of the group
•Overprotective when it comes to her sisters, will do anything for them
•Cute and mature visual of the group
•Knows that there goddesses
•Night goddess powers include: Teleportation, Mind link, Premonitions*visions of the future* and shape shifting. She can also make the Night clouds move around or make them become; hard, soft, strong, weak, electric, shield, etc by controlling them.

BLACKPINK

• The four lost princesses/goddesses• Cares about each other more than anything• Kind, Sweet, Caring and everyone says they are angels because of their politeness and pure hearts

• Cares about each other more than anything
• Kind, Sweet, Caring and everyone says they are angels because of their politeness and pure hearts. (Little do they know the 'angels' are really goddesses)

Note:
Pls bear with me because I'm only 12 so I'm not that experienced....hope you like it😀
PS: yes Liskook is the Main Main ship, Lisa is the main character and Taennie, Jirosé and Jinsoo are all Main ships. Namhyo, Yoongyeon and Moseok are all side ships.....sorry to Uni-K's (if there are any reading this) but Kaachi are the witches in this book...I'M SORRYYYY!!!!😢😭😭