Final Battle pt1....

Author's pov~

All four girls were currently training together late in the evening, when out of nowhere, screams were heard. The girls looked at eachother with wide eyes and nodded there heads. They pulled on there wigs and teleported to the edge of the cloud to see what was going on.

Chaos. That was the only word for what was going on below them. There was black mist in the air and dark creatures all around attacking the kingdom. BTS were fighting separate creatures and Twice and Red Velvet were also on the field surprising the girls. When did they learn how to fight?!

The girls pushed all there questions to the back of there minds when they saw 7 boys being flung into the air and crashing into the wall of the castle. Then 14 girls were also sent flying into the air but landed on the ground weakly attempting to move. The boys had slid down the wall and three had forced there limp bodies to crawl over to there mates.

Thankfully, there mates were fine with just a few bruises. The 3 girls immediately leaped up and examined there mates injuries before helping them walk a small distance away from the dark creatures. Meanwhile, our 4 girls were frozen in shock but snapped out of it as soon as they saw the state of the boys.

They were about to go to the boys but then they spotted the witches and hid again before they were seen. The witches walked towards BTS. Smirking at the sight, 4 boys laying helplessly on the floor and the other 3 held in the protective embrace of there mates. The witches cackled.

"Look what we have here? Chunseo, would you call these weaklings 'knights'? They can't even defeat our creatures! How are they supposed to defeat us?" She cackled again. "Your right Danny! Oh well, let's just end it for them and save them from embarrassment!" She cackled again.

The witches raised there hands, clearly about to finish the boys, but then, four small noise, more silent than a pin drop, changed the fate of the boys.

Lisa's pov~

I saw the witches about to finish the boys and i saw Jungkook looking scared and fearful. I froze because i didn't know what to do but one tiny noise snapped me out of my frozen state. "Lisa..." the smallest whimper escaped his lips. More silent as an ant scream. But i heard him. He said my name.

Jennie's pov~

"Jennie..." a whimper. Taehyung... my heart called back to him. That tiny noise, was enough. I took action immediately. He said my name. He called me. My TaeTae needs me. I have to go to him. I remember that i told him, I will always be there when you need me the most. And i will keep that promise!

Rosé's pov~

"Rosie..." as soft as the wind, as silent as a feather. He whispered my name. Jimin called me. I have to go to him. I must keep my promise. I will never let him die and i won't leave him as long as he needs me. He's weak and hurt, i have to do something. I took action immediately.

Jisoo's pov~

I had to protect him. I lost sense of my surroundings. Now there was only me, him and the witches. I teleported in the split second i had before the witches cast there spell and now i was in front of him. The witches had shot a blast of dark magic and Jungkook's eyes were shut in fear.

I raised my hands and shot my own blast of magic at the witches. I then realised my sisters had done the same as i had and our 4 separate blasts became one big blast. The force of the maga blast shattered the dark blasts from the witches. A flash of light blinded everyone hey opened there eyes again, we were standing in front of the boys.