The final Battle pt3...

Author's pov~

Flashback~
(Scene is in a creepy cave in the forest)

"Sister, what will happen if those good for nothing bitches actually defeat us again?" Chunseo asked her sister Dani. (yes i bothered to fix it) "Do you really think they can defeat us? I'm more worried about the slut Princesses. If the prophecy states the truth, then they have the powers of goddesses."

"What?! Then we have to form a plan!" Chunseo panicked. "Of course we do, are you dumb?! What, are we just gonna go up to them and be like 'hEy wErE gOnNa KiLl yOu' and blast them? No!!! Now go away and let me think!" Dani smashed her fist on the wall of the cave in her rage as she shrieked at her sister.

"Dani! Your bleedi- " Chunseo was cut off by Dani. "SHUT UP BRAT!!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!! WE LOST OUR SISTERS ALREADY!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU AND YOUR DISTRACTIONS, WE WOULD HAVE HAD A PLAN BEFORE WE ATTACKED THE PALACE AND COCO AND NICOLE WOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Tears streamed down Chunseo's face as Dani screamed at her, reminding her of her late sisters. It was true tho. Chunseo had been young at the time and had asked her sisters to play with her instead of forming a plan, which resulted in there death as they had no backup plan or any plan if something went wrong.

This was both good and bad, good as the princesses would be able to grow up and come back to save the kingdom, and bad because the witches had lost 2 of there sisters. Crying hard, Chunseo ran off to give Dani some space.

(Memory changes to a different one. Scene is near a lake.)

Pebbles were kicked as Chunseo walked around the lake. It had been an hour since she had left Dani and she was about to go back. But then, she had an idea, Dani really wanted to kill the princesses but Chunseo knew that Dani wasn't the best at formulating plans so she decided to take it upon herself to do it.

"I know!" She spoke to herself as she paced back and forth, thinking hard. "But Dani might not agree...i won't tell her. I'll just take action, yeah...." she assured herself as she turned to go back to the cave she and her sister had found to stay in for a few days before the war.

(Memory changes again. This time, scene is when ChaeLis had defeated all the dark creatures and Jk and Jimin were running to Lisa.)

Just as Jk was running to Lisa, Chunseo appeared about 50 feet behind him. Jimin, who was a little behind Jungkook, saw her and stopped running before he ran into her. Chunseo raised her hands and concentrated all her powers into a single huge blast and blasted it straight at Jungkook.

But something went wrong.

Flashback end~

To be continued~

DiD yOu LiKe tHe cLiFfHaNgEr tWiNnIe?👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

JUST KIDDING!!!! (see? I'm nice unlike my twinnie who is still leaving me in a cliffhanger. I'm looking at you Gucci_Taennie 👿👿👿👿👿👿*HYBRID SCORE!*)