Happy Ever After

Softaetoes-the-Cupid's pov~ 

"There's love in the sky tonight. But i feel bad for Jungkook. What about you?" I turned to my friend who is also a Cupid. "Hmm, yeah...but its too late now, she's already gone. Its not like she can just come back to lif-" Sara suddenly stopped talking and looked as if she had just realised something.

"What were you say-" then i realised as well. "OH SHEET!!!" I facepalmed myself. "Why didn't we think of this before?! Lisa can come back because she's part angel" Sara facepalmed as well. "But its only a 10% chance that it'll work tho..." we got nervous at the thought.

"Wait, what if we went to check on her?" I suggested."Great idea Aria!!!" I'm smart see? 😎 The reason is simple, because Lisa was half angel anyway so she might still be in the trial realm. The trial realm is where the souls of people who die go before there sorted to heaven or hell. When you go there, it seems like there's no-one there.

But there are actually like a billion souls there about to be sorted, you just can't see them. The sorting process for the people who have a low chance of living is easy. Basically, its like a test. First you'll see how the people you love are coping without you, your supposed to decide if you'll leave them or if you'll fight for them.

Then the job of the queen of angels her highness Queen -moonlight_shadows. She's the one who sends evil people to hell and good people to heaven. And her sister, Queen Ym is the one who yeets evil brats to hell, she yeeted the witches to hell and let Dara and GD go to heaven.

Queen Ym is actually the queen of the Cupids. But since the grim reaper or whatever he's called, was too stupid to do his job, she fired him and now she does his job as well as her own. Speaking of the two queens, we saw them doing there jobs from a big cloud above the trial realm.

"My queen, uh, did you happen to already have sorted Lisa?" Sara asked them. "Yep, she's there, her trial's about to start in a moment." Queen -moonlight_shadows answered. "She better pass or i'mma smack her a-" i stuffed a chikin in Queen Ym's mouth before she said something nOt sO nIcE. "Oi no swearing!" Sara scolded the queen.

Lisa's pov~

Where the hell am I?! I looked around and was shocked when i saw that i was floating in the air so high above the clouds. There was nothing but clouds as far as the horizon. It was so beautiful. But then all the memories of what had happened earlier came rushing into my head like a flood. I gasped in realization.

Was i dead?! Is that why i'm here? I'm dead? But then a golden mirror appeared in front of me. Wierd, i was looking at it, but i couldn't spot my reflection. The heck?! But then the mirror began glowing. "Whoa!!!" I gasped when the surface of the mirror turned to sparkles completely.

The sparkles cleared in the centre but it didn't leave the mirror glass. Instead, it cleared to show my friends. Twice and Red Velvet were crying over something. They standing in a garden along with a lot of other people, but they were blurred out. My eyes widened in shock and i reached my hand out to try to go and comfort them.

But as soon as my skin touched the mirror, the image vanished to be replaced by my sisters and BTS. They were also crying and standing in the same garden as TwiceVelvet had been. Jin oppa was with Jisoo unnie, Jimin oppa with Rosé unnie, Taehyung oppa with Jennie unnie and Suga, Jhope and RM were with there mates.

Tears rushed to my eyes as i watched them crying over something. Then i realised that they were all dressed in black. They were standing around something. I gasped when i finally saw what it was.

It was...me. I finally understood why they were crying but before i could react any further, the image had changed once more and this time, it broke my heart. Jungkook was on his knees in front of the coffin, crying. "N-no! I have to go back!!" I tried to reach for him once more but this time, the mirror disappeared.