Prologue...

14 years ago~
"Appa? Where are we going?" 6 year old Jennie asked her father as they were currently running into their mother's enchanted maze garden. "Not now sweetie. We have to get you girls to safety." Her father replied while trying to mind link their mother and run at the same time. But Jennie didn't know that because she is too young to know about mind linking. She thinks he's just thinking about something.

In reality, their father was actually trying to get the girls to safety because the kingdom is under attack which is why, Jennie is currently carrying 5 year old Rosé, 6 year old Jisoo is currently carrying 4 year old Lisa and their father was leading them through the maze so they don't get lost.

So here's what happened:
Basically the dark witches got all sorts of dark creatures to follow their every command and made them attack the kingdom. The witches were power hungry and wanted to take over the kingdom, then enslave all the people. So they made the creatures (i'll show them later) attack the people while they attacked the palace.

But when they got to the palace, only Queen Dara was there, King G-Dragon and the princesses were gone. So two of the witches left to find them while the other 2 and the queen began a 1 against 2 battle for the kingdom and the throne.

Meanwhile~
In the middle of the maze~
King G-Dragon had opened the secret entrance in the center of the maze and was currently saying goodbye to his beloved daughters, he was trying not to cry as he knew he may never see his baby girls grow up or worse, he may never see his family again.

"Jisoo take care of your sisters please, even if I'm not there with you, please protect them. I trust you and Jennie to wait till your sisters are old enough, then tell them about your powers. This may be the last time we will ever see eachother-" "APPA!! NO!!!" G-Dragon was cut off by his daughters crying.

"Hey girls don't cry. I know we might never see eachother again, so i want you to take care of your younger sisters. I'm going to cast a spell on you before you go, so that only part of your powers will be unlocked and your goddess powers cannot be sensed.

Hopefully, the dark witches won't be able to find you so pls be careful when you get to the other side of this tunnel" G-Dragon finished his words and cast a small spell on 4 accessories. He then gave 1 to each of his daughters.

They thought they were safe, so the girls ran into the tunnel after saying goodbye to their father, for what may be the last time. The girls reached the end of the tunnel, but as i said before, they thought they were safe, but fate decided to play its cards against them, so as soon as they ran out of the tunnel's exit, they were immediately cornered by 2 of the witches.

The witches cackled as they cast a spell on the girls to teleport them to the witches castle, they were trying to kidnap the girls and take their goddess powers for themselves, then they would rule the kingdom and once the princesses were no longer needed, the witches planned to kill them. But something went wrong...the girls were not teleported to the castle, instead, they were teleported right out of the kingdom and down to a planet called 'earth'.

Lucky for them, Earth actually does have magical beings living on it, heck there are even schools for magical beings down there! And just by luck, the girls fell into the hands of one of their parent's friends who had left to live on earth, Park CL is the founder of 2NE1 academy and her sister's boyfriend is the founder of the BigBang academy.

CL didn't know that they were the princess goddesses, but she still took them home with her. She raised them to be the kindest, sweetest and most caring and innocent girls you would ever meet. Then when they were old enough, she decided to send them to her academy instead, because she had been home schooling them until Lisa turned 18 because the other 3 refused to go without her.