First day pt 3...

Thank you to CookyLimario  piRaTE_quEENzz for reminding me to update and for helping me correct the errors in the previous chapter!...you should go check piRaTE_quEENzz book out...its awesome!
Lisa's pov~

"Urgh! Why did it have to be us?!" Jisoo unnie was ranting as soon as our feet touched the solid ground ground of the principal's office after teleporting. "I know right there so annoying! What did we ever do to them huh?! Nothing! And yet they still tell their so called 'boyfriends' that we beat them up!" I ranted.

"I know right? And now all that hard work we did on our uniforms is ruined!" Rosé unnie's right, our uniforms are ruined so bad! Were in Eomma Chaerin- or rather, the principal's office but where is she? "Girls why are you-" Eomma Chaerin was cut off as we turned around to greet her with our ruined uniforms in full view.

"Who the hell did this to you? I swear i will punish them!" Oh boy, she seems mad. "It was Mmld and part of BTS. They called us sluts, so i talked back then they slapped me so i slapped them and poured this stuff on us, what did we ever do to them?" Jennie unnie whined.

"Oh, so its the knights and the imposters, i knew it might be them but i can't do anything about it because the knights are very respected as the Fantasians believe they are the last hope they have of defeating the witches if the princesses are never found.

The boys are spoiled with the riches the people have given them due to there beliefs. They were nice but i guess the fame got to there heads. Luckily 3 of them still are pure because of there mates. I'm hoping that the other 4 find there mates and change for the better as soon as possible, but no luck so far." Eomma explained everything to us.

"Girls, i do have some spare uniforms here....maybe you could use some magic to customize them this time?" Wow. Eomma Chaerin is awesome! She said we could use magic this time so we'll be finished faster then before.

She handed us the uniforms along with a box of different types of fabrics and materials and now that were allowed us to use magic, so many possibilities are in our minds right now! We immediately get started with our plans in mind.

15 minutes later~

"Wow! We look awesome! Way way way, better than before!" Jennie unnie squealed. "I know right? But...girls...break is almost over and our next class, Training of Battle Magic, starts in 20 minutes...so we kinda need training clothes" Jisoo unnie deadpanned at us.

"What if we just use heat, water, fire and magic resistant material to make some suitable clothes? Just plain black is okay, right?" Rosé unnie's suggestion is perfect so we quickly find the material in Eomma's box and get started. This will take alot less time than before!

5 minutes later~

"Waa! This is great! Girls, you guys look way better than the others! But class starts in 10 minutes and Twice, Red Velvet are waiting for you to take you to the Battle Grounds" Eomma informed us.

We immediately ran outside after cleaning up the small mess and putting away our new uniforms, we used magic of course. "Wow, you guys look HOT!!" My hyperactive Sana unnie was already squealing.

"Sorry for not helping you earlier, we went to go say bye to Eunha because she was going back to her school. We had no idea that you guys were picked on until we got back to bring you to Magical Battle Training class." Irene unnie spoke up like the leader she is.

"Nah its fine and you guys are also on fire!" What? I only said the truth...just look at them!

just look at them!