First day pt 1...

No one's POV

"Lali, Chaeng, Nini, Chichu,  wake up. Its time for school baby girls." CL called, no actually screamed from downstairs to wake up the 4 sleepy heads. The sisters all sleep in their squad room just so you know. They do have their own rooms but they just prefer to sleep all together. Sweet right?

But then CL has to wake them up in the morning and all hell breaks loose in the house...yes the girls race to get down first. Sometimes they run, otherwise they just teleport. Luckily CL uses her power to safely float them down so that they don't fall down in a heap as they all run down the stairs. Yes this is considered normal in this house.

Today they decided to run. This is nothing new, no matter how old they get, they still act like 3 year olds. That is what CL was thinking as she stopped in front of the stairs to, as usual, use her powers to float the girls safely downstairs.

"UNNIE STOP PUSHING ME!"

"ROSÉ GET YOUR BUTT OF MY LEG!"

"JISOO UNNIE! JENNIE HIT ME AGAIN!"

"YAH STOP BLOCKING MY WAY YOU BRATS!-"

"OK!! Thats enough girls!" CL said as she gently floated the girls down the stairs. "Breakfast is on the counter and your uniforms are in your rooms. No not the squad room." As CL finished speaking, the girls immediately ran to the kitchen to eat.

One second they were battling and next second, they were peacefully eating. After they finished eating, the girls teleported upstairs and got in their uniforms. 'These are TERRIBLE!!' was what they all were thinking right now.

CL came up to check on them and saw immediately how they were feeling about the uniforms. "You know what girls, I think the school could use some new uniforms don't ya think?" At those words the girls faces immediately brightened, Lisa's whole body actually brightened a little too literally. "Lisa, watch your powers!" Jisoo shut her eyes and covered her sisters eyes to prevent them from going blind.

"Oopsie! Sorry unnies!" Lisa stopped glowing. "Now lets get designing, i want to actually look good on my first day." The other three rolled their eyes as they listened to Jennie's exaggerated choice of words. "Ok girls, you got an hour before school starts so i think you should get started now" CL told them while trying not to laugh at their bickering.

"Ok eomma Chaerin!" a chorus of voices came in reply as flashes of light zipped past CL in four different ways. The girls were off to get their stuff to fix the uniforms, then they would meet in the squad room because Jisoo said so through mind link.

1 hour later~(magical timeskip brought to you by Lisa's cats)

"There! Finally were done." ChaeLisa said as they checked their outfits in the mirror then took it off and packed it in their bags. CL had told them they were supposed to bring casual clothes for today, as they were going to show their powers today, but the girls just decided to wear them.

"Yes I can't believe we finished that fast! We still have like, an hour before school starts right?!" Were Jennie's words that made her sister's facepalm at her. "Yeah...actually....we have 5 minutes exactly before school starts." Jisoo deadpanned at her. "What?! Then what are you waiting for?! Teleport us now! Hurry!!!" Lisa panicked as a small ball of light appeared in Jisoo's hand and they disappeared in a flash of light.

But because they were in a rush, Jisoo couldn't focus on the landing and they ended up landing in a tree. Luckily, Lisa was able to fly down with her wings and help her sisters as well. Somehow they managed to rush through entrance while fixing their appearance to look as if they never landed in that tree. Luckily, leaves and small twigs were easy to clean of their track suits.