Epilogue...

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!!! 13?!! WHEN?!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭 TYSM!!!!!

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE, HERE'S AN EPILOGUE!!!😭🎁

7 years later~

Jisoo's pov~

"Eomma! Appa won't give me candy!" I crouched down and picked up my 5 year old daughter who was currently crying. "Aww, sorry baby. But you already had some candy this morning. If you eat too much, the scary cafeteria lady won't give you any chikin!" I wiped her tears as i spoke. She giggled at my choice of words.

"Lunch time! Everyone to the table!" Jin called everyone for lunch as he walked to me. "Come here Sooji!" He lifted his arms but Sooji just hid her face in my neck. "No! Appa won't give Sooji candy!!!" Jin sighed. "Come on Sooji, i'll give you chikin instead." Sooji immediately jumped into Jin's arms.

"Honey, can you go get SeokJung and Jinji?" He pecked my lip as he gently fixed Sooji's position. "Of course dear." I turned around and began walking to the children's room. So much has changed since me and Jin got married. Now Chae and Jimin, Jennie and Tae and Lisa and Jungkook are also married.

Twice and Red Velvet also found husbands and got married. They visit us every week with there kids. So far, running the kingdom has been easy for us with our lovers by our side. There has not been anything we couldn't handle so far. Best of all, our house has never felt empty ever since the kids came along.

Me and Jin were blessed with 3 kids. 2 girls, and 1 boy. I was pregnant with SeokJung when the battle happened and gave birth to him a few months later. Jinji and Sooji are twins but Jinji is older by 3 minutes. They take in turn to go get candy from us but Sooji goes to get candy often.

Sooji:

Jinji:

Jinji: