The prophecy pt 2...

Jennie's pov

"Oh my god! What happened here?!" I asked out loud. The reason was because all the tables in the cafeteria were turned over or broken and there was food and drinks spilled everywhere. The windows were smashed and there was a dark mist hanging around the place. It looked like it was attacked.

"A rampaging adult ghoul attacked us. We couldn't defeat it because the ones we have gone against during duelling were all young ones. It takes 5 strong people to defeat just one, and were not that experienced with dark creatures. Luckily none of us were harmed other than the knights as some of us put up shields to protect each other while the knights tried to fight the ghoul." One girl answered me.

"We have no idea why the 'princesses' didn't protect us tho, they just hid behind the knights, who were actually trying to defeat the ghoul. See there injured now. Three of them went to the clinic because there mates dragged them but the other 4 refused.

Its pretty obvious that Mmld are not the princesses now. There just slutty bitches that want attention." Another boy added. "The ghoul got away when the teachers arrived tho. The only thing that was wrecked is the cafeteria."

A ghoul? Wait...does that mean, i made eye contact with my sisters, Twice and Red Velvet. Seeing the looks on eachother's faces, we all concluded that we were all thinking the same thing. "Oh no....The Prophecy!!" A chorus of voices came after a short silence as the conclusion dawned on everyone else in the cafeteria.

We all knew about it now, not just me and my sisters. Because Mrs. Minzy told us about it earlier. Only she said that the original scroll is missing, otherwise its the same as our version. Mrs. CL rushed into the cafeteria moments after everyone thought of the prophecy.

"I heard you all say something about the prophecy. And yes, you are correct, the prophecy is fulfilling itself. This means the legendary final battle is near!" Mrs. CL sounded very serious and secretly gave us a glance as she said so. Obviously that meant we had to train harder for it since we are the princesses.

"Okay since this ordeal has happened, no classes for today and you all can either have a free time or help us clean this mess up for the Blue Moon watching. About the Blue Moon watching, everyone remember to stay afterschool for it ok?" Mrs. CL told us all but obviously we 4 weren't going to go watch it.

I thought of a excuse for us to leave to go train. I mind linked my sisters to tell them. Psst! Hey! Guys! I have a plan! Lets go back to our garden and train to unlock Lali's powers and also practice how to use our own!

Then we can sing the spell from the garden as well! I told my sisters. Great idea Jendeukie! That was Jisoo unnie. I'm okay with it. Rosie is as always cute like a chipmunk. Great plan unnie! Your so smart! Aww! Looks like Lali and Rosie are both sweet now!

"Hey guys, uh we gotta go somewhere right girls?" I told Twice and Red Velvet. "Its personal business and it will take a while so we won't be able to make it to the Blue Moon watching. So you guys should go without us." Jisoo unnie continued for me.

"Oh, that's sad to hear. But its okay! Maybe next year. Hope your business goes well!" Jihyo spoke up for them. "Thanks guys! Your the best!" ChaeLisa thank them with a little bit of aegyo. There really adorable.

Jisoo unnie teleported us to the garden and we entered without our shoes. Now flowers seem to bloom from Lali's footprints. It looks like a magical footprint trail now. I don't think she notices yet. "Lali, i think one of your powers can be unlocked now!" I told her and she looked shocked to see the trail of flower prints.

"Yeah i think this is the second part of your elemental goddess powers! Nature!" Jisoo unnie confirmed it so we spent the next 5 minutes helping Lali unlock her power. We all guided her but mostly Chaeng's advice worked as they are soul twins anyway!