Under The Radar pt 2...

Jennie's pov~

Me and Taehyung were already awake and we went out for a jog earlier. We were bickering the whole time, but hey! What do you expect? He's an alien and i'm a human. We don't get along all the time.

Today we were gonna startplanning for the battle. Basically, everyone in the kingdom will meet in a huge meeting to plan on who is on offense, who is on defence, who is going to protect the ones who won't or can't fight and who will take on the witches. Yes, the people have lost all hope that the princesses, (us) will return.

They don't realise, we've already returned. And were gearing up for battle. So the plan for us students is, BTS are on offense, aka there fighting, and me, my sisters and TwiceVelvet are all going to protect the injured. They thought we can't fight because most of the other females were too weak.

I can't wait to see there faces when they realise tho. Basically, my sisters and i have a separate plan. We will show up with TwiceVelvet, then we will disappear to go and fight. But that's plan B. Plan A is that we help out from the sidelines until the situation gets to such an extreme that we have to blow our cover and fight.

"Jennie!" "Huh- what?" I asked as i turned to face a concerned looking Taehyung. "I've been calling you for a minute straight. Is something wrong?!" He seems worried. And checked my temperature. "Uh, no. I'm fine!" I told him and patted his hands away.

"Okay....so i was saying, what creatures do you think is gonna be in the witches side?" He asked. "Oh, didn't the leaders say that there will be ghouls, spirit mages and giants? And shadow horses,

 "Oh, didn't the leaders say that there will be ghouls, spirit mages and giants? And shadow horses,

Dark serpents,

Reapers,