First day pt 2...

Rosé pov

Mrs. Minzy taught us about history today. It was pretty cool. It was about the lost princesses.

Flashback~
"Ok since this is the first day of this semester, I'll tell you about the lost princesses."
Mrs. Minzy's words seemed to jolt the half sleeping class awake as the atmosphere change was obvious, everyone suddenly seemed to be wide awake as if they weren't falling asleep 5 seconds ago.

"So let's start from the very beginning shall we? 14 years ago, Fantasia used to be ruled by the late King Jiyong and Queen Sandara. They were great rulers and made sure peace was established between all creatures. They had 4 daughters whose names were forgotten in time.

The princesses were known as the kindest, most loving and the most beautiful girls to ever grace their existence upon us. They were loved by everyone in the land and were said to have hearts of gold. Everyone lucky enough to have seen them were so proud to have them with us.

But of course, there were those who were blinded by jealousy of the princesses. Four witches hated the girls and how much love they received. They thought the people loved the princesses for their looks, but in reality the people loved them for their golden personalities, their looks were just a bonus.

One day, the witches had enough and left the kingdom, they had sworn to take revenge on the kingdom for loving the princesses and not them. They ventured off with their hearts burning in anger. Slowly, all the goodness left in their hearts were extinguished and there powers turned from light to dark.

They had new powers now, and so they called forth the creatures of the dark, terrible creatures that exist to suck all the magic and light out of one's heart and soul. There were giants and spirit mages, ghouls and dark dragons, all with a murderous personality and magic so advanced that it takes 5 people to kill just one of them.

The witches made the creatures attack the kingdom, so Queen Dara, King Jiyong and the councilmen all created a barrier to protect the kingdom. But the witches managed to get inside the span of the barrier and went to attack the royal palace. But when they got there, only Queen Dara was there waiting for them.

The King and Queen had decided to protect their daughters, so King Jiyong ran off with the princesses to get them to safety, but 2 of the witches caught up with him while the other 2 began a 1vs2 battle with the queen. Light vs Dark, Good vs Evil, whatever you want to call it.

Luckily Queen Dara managed to defeat the witches but sadly, the price was her life for the witches lives. On the other hand King Jiyong was holding back the witches until his daughters were safe, but one of the witches cast a spell on them, in attempt to kidnap them but somehow, the spell went wrong and the princesses were teleported elsewhere.

King Jiyong fought hard but the witches overpowered him and managed to defeat him. But they were weak after the battle so they fled as they knew they would be killed if they stayed any longer. Sadly nobody managed to find the princesses, many have tried for years with the hope that the princesses were safe and alive, but soon they stopped searching and gave up with the belief that they are lost forever.

However, we all still hope that they will return to defeat the remaining 2 witches as we all know are still out there somewhere in hiding. We know the witches are still alive because they send creatures to attack us every now and then and our barrier has weakened over the years.