Hot Tub

The next day, Sana and I didn't have work. The shop was closed on Saturday and Sunday mornings, and afterwords the other workers would work. Since I didn't have to work, I figured I'd go out to the hot tub and relax.

Yes, my family did, in fact, have a hot tub. My parents are both very hard-working, so we aren't exactly poor. It's not like we're filthy rich brats or anything, we just have enough money to splurge and have nice things. Our house wasn't even that huge and unique, maybe slightly more expensive than the other houses.

I would've asked my sister to come out with me, but she wasn't home. Jeongyeon, my sister, was going to the movie with her best friend.

So, I got on my favorite swimsuit, grabbed a towel, and stepped out onto the porch. I uncovered the hot tub and tossed the cover onto the ground. I set the towel on one of the chairs we have on the deck and stepped into the hot tub.

The water was really warm. It felt good as the heat washed over me. I sat on the side and pulled out my phone.

I began scrolling through Instagram, and then looked at my SnapChat. I snapped a picture of myself in the hot tub and sent that as streaks. I got replies from most people almost instantly.

Summer was supposed to be for relaxing, and that's just what I was doing. I liked to relax in the summer, but my job at the flower-shop is ruining some of that relaxation time. I guess in a sense the job is worth it, though. I met Sana through it and I'm getting paid fairly well, so all is well.

After a while, I got a notification from the Kik group chat. It was from Sana.

Minatozaki Changed her name to Sana

Sana: I'm bored asf
Sana: Is anybody there

Jihyo: me lol

Sana: I know we just saw each other at bowling yesterday, Angel, but are you busy? I'm very bored and I'd like to hang out.

Jihyo: I'm in the hot tub and I'm probably not getting out for a while

Sana: Where at? I can come.

Jihyo: my house

Sana: Address?

Jihyo: xxxxxx

Sana: I know where that is. My aunt lives down the street. I'll be there in 10.

Jihyo: wtf only 10 minutes
Jihyo: I mean I guess

I was shocked Sana was going to get up, put on a swimsuit, and arrive at my house in 10 minutes. But nevertheless, she was ringing my doorbell 13 minutes later. I texted her to just come in. I gave her directions to get to the porch, and moments later, the glass door was sliding open.

"Hey, Angel," she said. "Thanks for letting me come."

"It's no problem, really," I said politely.

Sana closed the door and slid off her flip-flops. She took the towel off her shoulder set it next to my own. I looked at her swimsuit. It was a basic black bikini with high-waisted bottoms. Basic, but still hot. Sana climbed in and swam towards me, sitting down next to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"It's hot in here...," Sana commented.

"It's a hot tub... that's the point...," I said with a small giggle.

"No, I think it's you, Angel."

It took me a moment to understand what she meant, but once I did, my face turned bright red. I hid my face subtly. I felt Sana's hands make their way down to my waist. She pulled me in and placed her hand under my chin. Sana lifted my face and gave me a kiss. A long, meaningful one.

Of course, one kiss led to two, two to three, and so on. At one point, I could have sworn her hands were about to travel to my... no-no squares...

At some point, Sana managed to pull me onto her lap without breaking the kiss. My legs were wrapped around her waist and her hands were on my hips.

Eventually, I broke the kiss and lept forward to hug Sana. She hugged me back. Seconds later, she kissed my neck.

Listen, I'm a bottom, and bottoms seem to love neck kisses. So, instinctively, I let out a little tiny itsy bitsy teeny weeny bit of a... moan. It wasn't a lust-filled-sexual-unholy moan... I just like neck kisses. Of course, Sana noticed and continued to kiss my neck and I loved every moment of it.

Eventually, I pulled away, leaving Sana pouting childishly. "Sana...," I said, exhausted.

"Tired already?" Sana said.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly. "That was intense."

Sana chuckled. "Wimp," she said.

"It was!" I whined. I crossed my arms and pouted. Sana simply laughed in response. She tucked some loose strands of hair behind my ear. Sana pulled me in for one last kiss before I slid off of her.

"Jihyo?"

"Hm?" I responded.

"Thanks," Sana said.

"For what?" I asked confusedly.

"I really like you," she said. "So, like, thanks for letting this all happen, and so quickly..."

"You don't have to thank me, Sana," I said softly.

She didn't respond. I laid my head on her shoulder and pushed off of the bench, floating closer to her. Instead of getting all touchy-feely with me, Sana wrapped her arm around my waist. It was a new kind of feeling. It was more lovingly than anything, I suppose.

And, damn, I liked that feeling a lot.