Dinner

Sana had eventually left. Unfortunately. I felt bad about it, too, because I was the one who said she had to go because my aunt and cousins were coming to town and we were going to eat at some fancy-schmancy restaurant. I had to get ready.

Sana left and said she couldn't wait to see me at work on Tuesday. I returned the feeling and said goodbye.

Once she was gone, I went into my room and began getting ready. I chose a black shirt with some fancy pants to wear and got to work on my hair. Thankfully, I hadn't gotten it wet in the hot tub, so I'd only have to brush it and style it.

~~

That evening, we'd arrived at the restaurant. I was kind of excited to see my cousins after not seeing them for a long time.

We were waiting for my cousins and aunt at the table when suddenly my cousin, Jennie, sat next to me. The others all sat in their seats, too, and said their greetings.

Two of my aunts, Aunt Yongsun and Aunt Jisoo, sat next to my mom. My uncle, Uncle Jungkook, sat next to Aunt Yongsun. The other seats filled up with my cousins and my sister, who had driven Uncle Jungkook here since his car was in a crowded hotel parking lot and it was easier that way. There were quite a few of my cousins, too.

Aunt Jisoo had three girls, Lia, who was 3, Wheein, who was 12, and irene, who was 13. Aunt Yongsun, on the other hand, had 5 kids. She had 4 daughters and one son. I felt bad for the one boy, being surrounded by girls. Ryujin, who was 1, Rose, who was 4, taehyung, who was 7, Yuju, who was 10, and jennie, who was my age. Uncle Jungkook doesn't had a kids.

My cousins all talked and laughed and such, while the little ones entertained themselves. I turned to Jennie.

"Hey!" I greeted her.

"Hi!"

"How are you?" I asked.

"Mh, tired," Jennie said. "Long drive."

Aunt Yongsun chimed in," Jennie, it was less than an hour."

"Oh, whatever. Still felt like forever," Jennie said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Oh, Jennie. What am I going to do with you?" Aunt Yongsun sighed.

We all ordered our food and kept chatting. We all ate and then headed our separate ways for the night. They all headed to their hotels, and my mom and I headed home.

~~

A while later, my sister got home too. I was texting Sana on Kik. Was she being flirtatious? Yes. Was I, too? Yes.