a date

She told me to dress comfy, which should just mean grab a random t-shirt and shorts. So why was I overthinking what to wear so much?

But should I wear basketball shorts or comfy shorts? Should I wear a band t-shirt or a WalMart shirt? Should I tie up the t-shirt or not? Should I wear my hair up or down?

Ugh

I eventually went with a pair of short basketball shorts, a My Chemical Romance shirt (that I didn't end up tying), and flip-flops. I also put my hair up in a messy bun. I looked like an emo VSCO girl, and I kind of hated myself for it.

I grabbed my phone and posted it on my Instagram story while I waited for Sana. Eventually, I heard the doorbell and rushed to get the door before my sister or mom did.

"Let's go," I said, rushing us out of the house. "C'mon, I don't want my mom to see you."

"Why not?" Sana asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"She doesn't know about us, and she'd ask you a million questions," I briefly explained.

Before Sana could respond, I walked out the door, messing with the edge of my phone case. I hopped into Sana's dad's pickup.

"I wanted to open the door for you, Angel," Sana said with a pout.

"Too bad." I stuck my tongue out at her.

We had gotten popcorn, drinks, and candy, and we were climbing into the back of the pickup. I climbed up and my jaw dropped. The pickup topper was on the back, creating privacy, and there were blankets and pillows everywhere. Sana also had a place to charge our phones.

I smiled and laid back against a pillow, sliding my legs under a blanket. Sana climbed in and slid under the blanket with me. I rested my head on her shoulder, sipping my Sprite, and waiting for the movie to start.

"So," Sana began. "You like this movie?"

"Are you kidding me? It's one of my favorite movies of all time," I exclaimed.

"Really? I thought it was Birds of Prey," Sana responded.

"It is, dumbass. Love, Simon is second."

"Damn, Angel, sorry," Sama giggled.

I started scrolling through my camera roll. Well, more specifically, my photo album with the pictures of my animals, because I have some interesting pictures on my camera roll. Some are embarrassing, others are me in bathing suits or some shit that'd make Sana crazy.

You may not know that I live in basically a zoo. I have two cats, a dog, a bunny, a snake, and two guinea pigs. The cats are named Pepsi and Sprite, which was my idea. Our dog is a Pomeranian named Boo, the bunny is nana, and I named the snake Helena after listening to MCR. The guinea pigs are Kopu and Luna. So, my animal photo album was pretty full.

"Your animals are super cute," Sana commented.

"I know. Wanna look?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," Sana said with a smile.

I handed her my phone and moved over to get some popcorn. I watched her scroll, trusting her enough not to monitor her every movement. But I should've. Despite my attempts to stop her from seeing some of my... other... photos, she still ended up on them.

"Um, Angel?" Sana asked.

"Hm?"

"What...," Sana began," What is this?"

She turned the phone to me. It was a mirror selfie of myself in a hotel bathroom when Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and I decided to take a surprise visit to Los Angeles with my aunt from New Jersey. In a revealing bathing suit. In a position that showed off my ass. It was from last summer, too, so my hair was hella long.

"It's, uhm, nothing...," I stammered, blushing. "I was just messing around... y' know? Fancy hotel in LA..."

"I never said it was bad, Angel," Sana said with a grin.

I snatched my phone before she could find the other thirst traps I made. I tossed it onto another pillow and cuddled up to Sana to distract her from what she just saw. She wrapped her arms around me and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"Jihyo? You still got that swimsuit?"

I lifted my head up. "Yeah, why?"

"We should go swimming soon." She smirked.

"Shut the fuck up!" I whined.

"I will not."

And with that, she kissed my lips and quickly pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head when she tried to kiss me again. And again. And again.

"Stooooop," Sana whined.

I knew exactly what to say to channel my inner bratty bottom.

"Make me," I said.

I saw Sana's smile turn into more of a smirk. She grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me in for a longer, more passionate kiss. At this point, the movie had started, but we weren't paying any attention.

Of course, a kiss turned into more, and by the time we stopped for air, I was on sana's lap and we'd had a full-on make-out session. Well, what were you expecting?

Needless to say, our movie was our second priority, the first being each others' lips.