Home sweet home

I spent the next few days in Los Angeles. I went to the pride parade and it was life-changing. There were so many people there and I felt so included and so happy. Everyone was so happy and expressing themselves.

While at the parade, I made a group of friends. Their names were Shuhua, Soojin, Saay, Jisung, Beomgyu, and kiki. Shuhua and Soojin are lesbians in a relationship, Saay is asexual and panromantic and she's dating a girl named Morgan from Colorado, Jisung is gay, Beomgyu is FTM trans and bi, and kiki is a queer demi-girl. We stood together and did meme dances in front of some homophobic protesters and got rainbow snow cones. I got all of their phone numbers.

Kiki and I got to be pretty close. We've texted every day since the parade. Saay and I texted a lot too. I learned that they don't live in LA, they actually live just one town over from mine, so if we wanted to see each other we could whenever.

I got home on June 15th and Mom and I cleared things up. She apologized for being a huge ass and I apologized for leaving without warning. Mom didn't send out an Amber Alert or anything because she knew I was with Joy. Joy told her, the fucker.

As for Chaeyoung and Dahyun, we were on good terms. We hung out frequently and there were no hard feelings. Once I explained what happened in real life they forgave me. I introduced them to Jisung, kiki, and Beomgyu and they all got along well.

Now you're probably wondering about Sana.