Won't regret

"Erm, yeah... girlfriend," I said.

I came up with a plan that would work. I'd let her be my 'girlfriend' for the night and then just dump her before we left. Boom. Perfect.

Before I knew it, Soyeon was kissing me. Blech, I forgot how much of a sloppy kisser she was. I pulled away after a while and led her inside.

Of course, Sana came trailing in right after us. Our eyes were glued to each other. Sana was glaring at Soyeon. My plan was working just how I wanted it to.

"Who's that?" Soyeon asked, lowering her eyebrows.

"Mm, doesn't matter," I said, giving her a long kiss to distract her.

Her hands began traveling down my body, landing on my hips. I kept my hands on her shoulders.

"Should we take this somewhere else...?" Soyeon asked.

No...

"Mm, sure," I said, my voice trembling.

I was on the bed, trembling, Soyeon hovering over me when the door swung open. There stood Sana, arms crossed, in the doorway. She didn't look impressed.

"Hands off of her," Sana demanded.

"She's my girlfriend," Soyeon snarled.

"Girlfriend, huh?" Sana raised an eyebrow.

"Soyeon, you're not my girlfriend," I said.

"See? So get the fuck out," Sana demanded.

After a while of fighting, Sana dragged Soyeon out of the room. She slammed the door and flipped the lock, making Soyeon's attempts to get in useless.

"So... what was that all about?" Sana asked in that stupid voice that makes me swoon. She climbed next to me on the bed.

"I-I don't... I don't know," I stammered.

"Really?"

Sana put each hand next to me, hovering over me. My trembles stopped. Finally, I was enjoying this stupid party.

"I don't want any other girl's hands on you, Jihyo," Sana said in an assertive voice.

"W-what," I said nervously.

"God, you're so cute when you're nervous," Sana said softly.

It wasn't even two seconds before Sana's lips were pressed against mine. I missed her kisses. She kissed me again, and again, becoming rougher by the second.

I liked it.

Her hands explored my body before sliding her fingertips under my shirt. Sana pulled away. "Are you okay with this?" she asked.

I nodded vigorously, craving her lips on mine again. She looked unsure, though.

"Are you sure?" Sana said. "I don't want you to do something you'll regret, Angel."

"Sana, I won't regret anything," I said softly. "You can do whatever you want to me..."

"Oh, Angel, you're giving me too much power," Sana said.

We stopped talking and Sana kept going. Somewhere in between kisses, she managed to pull my shirt off. The strapless bra beneath was such an annoyance to Sana, I could tell, but she was holding back.

"Sana," I began," you can keep going."

Sana bit her bottom lip, her eyes traveling. I lifted my back up for her to unclasp the bra. She was able to do it with one flick of the wrist.

She threw the bra onto the floor, looking down and biting her lip once more. We made eye contact and she continued kissing me, this time traveling down my neck and to my chest.

I was squirming and screaming as she finished me off. My back was arched at an angle I didn't even know was possible. I was panting and sweating, and once Sana finished, I dropped down onto the mattress, moving the whole bed.

I continued panting as Sana gave me one more kiss. She licked her lips and looked at me, the sweaty mess I was.

"Holy shit," I panted.

Sana didn't say anything for a moment. But eventually, she cracked, and said," That was hot."

I blushed and smacked her, telling her to shut up. She only smirked.

We stayed silent for a moment, soaking in what just happened. I began to get dressed, assuming this was probably the end of my fun for the night. Sana turned around in all of her naked glory and looked down.

"You're not gonna regret that, right?" Sana asked quietly.

"Never," I responded with a smile.