Chapter 1

Bella's pov

It's been 5 years now since I gave birth to Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya and they are now 5 years old but look about 8 years old and life is going great for me and Paul we speak everyday and hangout with each other everyday and Caleb, EJ, Mason, Alexis, Renesmee and Daisy now have their own lives now on the reservation and they still visit me, Paul and the kids every week and the Cullen kids stay with us for 3 years and they said they needed to move away from forks and so they left and we haven't seen them since.

Right now I am in my room on my bed cuddled up with Paul and so I said sweetie what's happening with the pack today and Paul said well Jacob wants everyone at his house at 10am for a pack meeting and I said looking at the clock well then I guess we better get up and Paul said what no stay in bed a bit longer.

So I said we can't the kids aren't even up yet now get up and so then Paul said fine and we both got out of the bed and went into the bathroom and got washed and then we went into the bedroom and got dressed and then Paul said I'll go make breakfast for the kids while you get them up Bella ok and I smiled and said sure baby and we both walked out of the bedroom and Paul went downstairs and I went to the boys room.

Did you like it. Review and comment