Chapter 6

Bella's pov

When morning came me, Seth and Leah were still patrolling and when it came to 8:50am Seth thought me and Leah we better head to the treaty line the others will be there soon and I thought yeah well they will just have to wait and Leah thought no way we will be on patrol for weeks if we make Jacob and the pack wait on us.

So then Seth and Leah took off running towards the treaty line as wolves and Seth thought angrily hurry up Bella and I thought fine whatever and I ran as my wolf and kept running until I caught up with Seth and Leah and then the 3 of us ran straight through the treaty line as wolves.

Then when we got to the treaty line we saw all the pack and my kids standing there so me, Seth and Leah went behind some trees and we phased back to human and we got some clothes on and then we walked out from behind the trees and we walked up to the others and I said hey everyone and my kids turned around and smiled when they saw me and Renesmee said hi mom how was patrol.

So I said being sarcastic oh it was fun and Jacob said oh that's good because you'll be doing it for the next week or two and I said what oh come on Jacob and Jacob said no arguments Bella and I said fine and then Mason said mommy we stayed at your place last night we all did and I said ok well are your brothers and sisters ok.

Then Alexis said yes mommy they are fine And then Sam said ok everyone get ready it's time and then I took a breath and I looked at Caleb, EJ, Mason, Alexis, Renesmee and Daisy and I said the 6 of you need to go back to my house now and EJ said what mom no way we want to be here and I said no you are not needed now go home.

So Renesmee said but mom and I said no buts it's not safe for you and Caleb said mom please we are as tough as you just let us help and I said no go home and keep your brothers and sisters and your grandma and aunt Emily safe please and Daisy said mommy please and I said no go home now and Paul said kids listen to your mom she's protecting you and the 6 of my kids all groaned and said fine.

Then Caleb said mom, dad and all you other better have a reason when you get home and then Caleb, EJ, Mason, Alexis, Renesmee and Daisy all ran off into the woods and ran back to my house and then me, Jacob, Sam, my dad, Paul, Embry, Quil, Seth, Leah, Brady and Collin all stood at the treaty line facing the other side of the road waiting and as we were waiting Paul said you know the kids aren't going to be happy with you when we get home.

So then I said yes I know but I don't care if this turns out to be the Cullen's I want them safe and Jacob said do not interrupt me or Sam while we are talking to these vampires ok and I said Jake come on I need to confront them and tell them to leave us alone and Sam said no Bella either you listen or we order you to have you got it.

Then I said ugh fine what ever I'll be quiet oh god I hate this bloody thing where you and Jacob think you can just boss us around and Jacob said oh because we can and I said oh I know and then I heard running in the distance and I said hey guys there here and Jacob said really how do you know and I said I can hear them and then I saw 5 red eyed vampires walking to the treaty line in the distance and I knew it was the Volturi.

Did you like it. Review and comment