Chapter 12

Bella's pov

Once I got onto the reservation I told Riley and Bree to let go of the pram and so they did and then we walked until we got to my house and when we did I opened the door and I walked inside and when we got inside I said ok Bree, Riley I need you both to wait here it's obvious my family isn't here so I need to go find them and I can't walk about with you 2 following me.

Then both Riley and Bree said ok Bella and I said thank you and then I walked out of the house with Noah and Millie in the pram and I walked until I got to Jacob's house and when I did I opened the door and I walked into the house and I walked into the house and I went to the living room were I saw the pack along with only some of my kids.

So I made a noise as I pushed the pram into the living room and they all turned around and gasped when they saw me and then I saw my kids all stand up and run over to me and one at at time they hugged me and Daisy said mommy your back and your ok and I said yes I'm as well as I can be and Alexis said mommy what happened how did you get out.

Then I said well long story short in 10 years from now we are going to have a war and the whole pack gasped and Jacob said oh Bella why did you do that and I shouted it was either that or they were going to make more kids and I couldn't handle that Jacob and then the pack and my family all looked to the pram and saw the twins and Paul said as he walked over to me and hugged me oh they didn't not again and I said almost crying thinking about it they did only it was someone else this time.

So Jacob said I am sorry Bella and I said it's fine Jake you didn't know and then my mom and dad walked over to me and said we are so happy your back sweetie and then both hugged me and then Sam said what are their names Bella and I said Noah and Millie and Mason said they are lovely names mom and I said thanks baby and then I looked around the room and I didn't see Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie or Freya and so I said hey guys where is Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya.

Then Renesmee said mom a few weeks ago newborns attacked the reservation and Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya all fought with us even though dad to told them not to and the 5 of them got bit by the vampires and died and I started crying and I cried so much I fell to the ground and I said no dear lord no not my babies and Paul got down beside me and he pulled me into a hug and he said Bella I'm so sorry and I just kept in crying I couldn't stop.

So then I remembered Riley and Bree they would have been newborns back then so I stood up getting angry and I ran out of the living room and out of the house even though my family was calling after me but I just ran to my house and I didn't stop until I got to it because even though Riley and Bree are humans now they are going to die for what they did to my 5 beautiful babies because they are now dead and it's all because of Bree, Riley and the newborn army that attacked the reservation.

Did you like it. Review and comment