Chapter 13

Bella's pov

When I got back to my house I busted in through the door and I saw Riley and Bree jump and so I said did you think I would fucking find out and Bree said what about Bella and I said about the newborn army that attacked here a few weeks back and killed 5 of my kids.

So Riley said ok Bella look we were apart of that army but we didn't kill your kids the others did that and I said I don't care you both were apart of the army which means you gotta die and I walked towards them both and Bree said no Bella please don't please we didn't kill anyone and I said I don't care and I ran at Riley and I drank him dry and all I heard was Bree screaming.

Then once I was done with Riley I moved on to Bree and I drank her dry too but I made her last longer and then when they both were drank blood dry I through them both to the ground and then I ran up to my room and I lied on my bed crying and I didn't move but cry for days on end.

Right now I don't know how many people came to my room and tried to get me up I mean there was my mom, my dad, my kids, the pack or my husband Paul but no one could get me up and so they just left me lying on the bed and I just lied there not talking or moving and I couldn't even think my mind was blank.

So one day I just sat up on my bed and I remembered all the good times I had with Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya and I remembered how we were together and I thought about all of the happy times I had spent with them and that's what got me off when f the bed and when I got off of the bed I walked over to the bedroom door and I opened it.

Then I walked out the door and I ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen where I saw Paul sitting at the table watching Noah and Millie feed themselves and as I looked around them I saw the pack, Caleb, EJ, Mason, Alexis, Renesmee and Daisy and so I walked over to them all and I said I'm so sorry and the ph all jumped when they heard me but looked at me and smiled when they saw me.

So then Paul said as he stood up and walked over to me and kissed my lips Bella babe your up and about and I said yes I am and I am so sorry for the way I have got on and then Embry said don't worry Bella it's understandable you lost 5 of your kids I mean who wouldn't have been upset and I said yeah but not only did I get upset I went and killed 2 innocent kids.

Then my mom walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder and said baby girl you have nothing to worry about you made a mistake and we don't doubt you for that and no one here is going to leave you and I said as I hugged my mom thanks mommy that means a lot and then EJ said so mom what do you want to do now and I said I want to get back to normal sweetie.

So Jacob said well Bella that is going to be kinda difficult because you have been in a coma state for 6 years now that's why Noah and Millie are the age they are now and I said what oh my god that can't be and my dad said sweetie it is the Volturi are coming for a war in 3 years we need to practice.

Then I said ok that's fine then let's go and so everyone said ok and they all left and went to the meadow except Jacob, Paul and my kids and my mom and dad and so I said ok so mom can you look after the kids and Daisy said oh come on mom you aren't letting us fight again and I said looking at her Daisy baby I wasn't talking about you 6 I was talking about Noah and Millie I mean they can't fight they are only 6 years old and everyone in the room laughed.

So then Daisy said oh yeah right sorry mom and then I said its ok and I looked at my mom and she said of course I'll look after Noah and Millie and so I said thank you mom and I walked over to Noah and Millie and I hugged them both and I said I love you both.

Then Noah and Millie said we love you to mama and I smiled and then me, Paul, my kids, my dad and Jacob all left my house and we all phased and went to the meadow and practiced and we practiced day in and day out for 3 years and when the day came we were ready and right now we are standing in the meadow waiting for the Volturi to come for us to fight this war and win.

Did you like it. Review and comment