Chapter 3

Bella's pov

Once I got downstairs I went into the kitchen and I saw Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya all sitting at the table eating eggs and toast that Paul made for them and so I said you all enjoying your breakfast and the 5 of them all said yes mommy and then I walked over to Paul and kissed him on the lips and Leon said ew mom that's gross and me and Paul pulled apart and we both started laughing.

So Paul said no it's not your mother is not gross Leon and Leon said I didn't mean mom I meant the kiss and I just laughed and said alright kids eat up we need to get to uncle Jacob's and I then stood beside Paul and waited for my kids to finish their breakfast and then when they had I said alright kids get your things and they all said ok and stood up from the table and walked into the living room and then me.

Then Paul walked to the front door and I opened it and then Paul walked out to the car and opened it and got into it and started it up and then I said alright kids let's go now please and they all shouted ok mom and then they grabbed their stuff and walked to the front door and the 5 of them ran out of the house and ran to the car and they got into it and into their seats and put their belts on.

So then I grabbed my handbag and then I walked out of the house and I closed the front door and I locked it and then I walked over to the car and got into the passenger side and I sat in my seat and I shut my car door and then I put my seat belt on and I said alright everyone ready to go and Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya all said yes mommy and I said ok good and I looked at Paul and I said alright babe take us to Jacob's and Paul said alright sweetheart and then he drove away from our house and towards Jacob's house.

Did you like it. Review and comment