Chapter 15

Bella's pov

When we got home we all went to my house and we opened the door and we walked into the house and then my kids all shouted we won we won and then my mom and Noah and Millie all ran out of the living room and smiled when they saw all of us was alive and so Noah and Millie ran to me and jumped into my arms and I caught them and then Noah said mommy your ok.

So I said of course I'm ok I'm always ok and they both laughed and then my mom said ok so let's go into the living room and have a talk shall we and we all said yes even my kids, Paul and the pack and so we all walked into the living room and we all sat down on the couches and the chairs.

Then we talked about the future days and what it would bring us and we had a good life after that we didn't get anymore trouble and me, Paul, my kids and the pack all lived long lives and had families of our own and when me and the pack stopped phasing the kids took over not just mine and Paul's kids the pack members had kids to and life was great and even our kids had kids and even though vampires attack us it was never as bad as the Volturi brought it for us and we just wish we could have human lives but not even my powers can do that.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment