Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once we got to Jacob's house Paul stopped the car and parked it beside Sam's car and I said as me, Paul and the kids took their belts off ok remember kids behave please and don't mess around with your brothers and sisters and the 5 of them said ok mom and then Gracie said mommy is Daisy going to be here and I said yes sweetie she is.

Then Gracie said ok that's good and then Paul said ok so let's go in and so then me, Paul Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya all got out of the car and closed the car doors and then Paul locked the car and I walked around to him and took Paul's hand and then we walked towards Jacob's house and the kids were behind us.

So then when we got to the door Jenson said mommy can I knock the door and I said sure son go ahead and Jenson smiled and said thank you mommy and he knocked the door of Jacob's house and then a few minutes later the door opened and when it did I saw Renesmee standing there and she smiled and said mommy, daddy your here and she hugged me and Paul.

Then I said as I hugged her back yeah we are here I mean we have to be it's a pack meeting right and Renesmee said yes mommy and then she hugged Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya and she said wow you are all so big now and Leon said you to sis and Renesmee laughed and said why thank you bro so come on in everyone from the pack is in the kitchen and the others are in the living room.

So I said well great and then me, Paul and the kids walked into the house and I said as Renesmee and Paul walked into the kitchen ok um Jude, Leon, Jenson, Gracie and Freya why don't you go into the living room and hang out with the others while the pack the meeting and the 5 of them moaned and said ok mom.

Then Gracie said as Jude, Leon, Jenson and Freya went into the living room where is Daisy mommy and I said hugging her well Daisy is the kitchen with the pack she is apart of it after all baby and Gracie said I know mom but will I get to see her before we leave and I said as I let go of Gracie yes you will get to see her I swear now go hang out with your brothers and sister ok and Gracie said ok mommy and she ran into the living room while I walked into the kitchen.

Did you like it. Review and comment