𝗐𝗂𝗌𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖺𝗅

my sisters been visiting her friends basically every week and i'm just sitting here by myself like :)hi

request from Jdxhvc
♪love affair-UMI

y/n~ your name
c/n~ crush's name
c/l/n~ crush's last name

(𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 7𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔!)

♡︎

I was sitting in the waiting room of the dentist, anticipating C/N's return. 

He was having his wisdom teeth taken out today. I was only here because I was having my teeth checked, but I had already finished long ago and was sitting in between my mum and his. For some reason I was so nervous. He probably wouldn't even expect me to be here in the first place. 

A woman stepped out of C/N's room and beckoned for his mum to come forward. I looked up from my book then back at my mum who had stood up also.

"Come on Y/N. We really should get going now."

My eyes were still fixated on the door in which C/N's mum had just entered. That must mean he would be out soon.

"Can we wait just another few minutes? I uh have something I need to give back to Mrs C/L/N."

At my mum's questioning look, I produced a small pack of tissues which C/N's mum had given me quite a while ago for my nose. Thank god I actually had something otherwise I would've been dragged out by my feet.

"Ok fine. But Y/N, why did you want to wait in the first place?"

I froze and blushed a deep red, my mum giving me a knowing look just as the door to C/N's room opened. His mum had her hand on his back as they both walked out. I stood up and walked over to them without really thinking about it. C/N's eyes landed on mine and they widened in surprise.

"Y/N? Is that you?" He asked in a muffled tone. There were two massive ice packs on either side of his face and one of them was slowly slipping off as he had let go of it at seeing me. 

"Yep!" I I managed to say just before the ice pack fell to the floor. "Wait don't move I'll get it!"

C/N sighed and shook his head at me and began to bend down to pick it up himself, just before his mum pulled him back up and gave him a withering look.

"You just had surgery C/N let other people do things for you for once."

"Wha- no! I don't want her to though. Can I do it myself?" He replied in a half whiny way to his mum's annoyance. 

"It's ok!" I said, handing the ice pack back to him. C/N grabbed it quite roughly and shoved it back against his face. He pulled his hood up and tightened it, patting the outside of it to show that they wouldn't fall out.

"See? They won't fall out now, mum. Wait- I can walk out myself!"

C/N's mum had seemed to have had enough of him and was lightly dragging him out to C/N's annoyance. When I got closer I could hear him muttering a bunch of swear words and a few mentions of my name, but I didn't think much of it.

"Y/NNNN" He called, drawing out my name even though he really didn't need to. "Want to come to our car? I don't want to sit with my mum by myself."

Both of our parents looked at each other before my mum put my hand on my shoulder. "I'll take the car myself then, ok? You go with them."

I nodded and made my way back towards C/N. His face was still really red from crying but he gave me a kind of grin and shoved his way out of his mum's grasp, making his way towards me and grabbing my arm. 

"Thanks Y/N! You're so nice!"

"Don't mention it?" I replied as I got pulled over to his car. We both got in and were quickly on the road. C/N's mum wasn't driving as fast as she probably would've done because of the state of the boy in the backseat.

"Mum I wanted to sit in the front. Why can't I it's not fair!" 

I didn't know whether to laugh or sigh at how whiny C/N was being. He started to cry again. I just hoped it was because of the pain and not at the fact he couldn't sit in the front.

"My bag is on there, thank you." She replied, taking a quick glance at C/N through the mirror. He had one hand on the window, his seat reclined back so far he was practically lying down.

"Y/N can you tell C/N to sit up?" His mum asked me as we came to a stop at the back of a long queue. "Damn it. I'm going to be so late now."

"C/N your mum said to-"

"Tell her no. It's not fair! Last week I asked if you could come over and she said no cause I had to do homework." He muttered under his breath but it was still loud enough for me to hear.

"Wait huh?" I looked at C/N to his mum and back again. Why did he want to see me?

"You know she thinks I like F/N but I really don't. She's kinda annoying and even though everyone says they like her new hair I don't. Do you think it was even cut properly?"

I didn't know whether to be surprised at the fact even C/N's mum thought C/N and F/N liked each other or whack him across the head for insulting my friend. Either way, the laughing gas really does something to people, huh?

"Uh well um-"

"I really like you. Yeah I do. Since we were eleven maybe? Remember when I got picked up really early and I told you to tell my mum I was dead so I could stay longer? You did it as well that was so cute. And um- this is so painful I wanna sleep :("

Before I could say anything he had already fallen asleep, his mouth slightly open as he grunted in pain every few seconds. The ice packs were beginning to slip off again but I didn't move to adjust them.

"He likes me?" I whispered to myself.

"It seems so. Do you think by the time we get home you can help him inside? He hates me far more than he does you right now. That really says a lot right, Y/N?"

♡︎

this is so weird sorry. i have no experience in the whole wisdom teeth thing i just remember watching videos about it years ago lol

~peachy x

(1156 words)

(Edited 26/07/20)