~~~TWO~~~

Austin's pov.

I look over at the clock and see it is 5 PM. I can finally get the hell out of this place. But where I am going is even worse than this place it is the hospital. 

I put my jacket and and grabbed my guitar and bag pack and made my way out of this place. I usually don't bring my guitar around but my mom wanted me to bring it cause she wanted to listen to me play for her.

"Where the hell do you think you are going ?" Brett growls.

"It is 5 I am leaving " I say in a monotone and leave as I hear Brett screaming some nonsense behind me but I don't pay attention to it and I leave.

It is a 10 minute walk from the place to the bus stop and then a 15 minute bus ride to Saint Thomas hospital.

》》》》》》》》

I reached the hospital and entered the those doors for probably the millionth time in my life.

"Hello Austin! " Mark says.

Mark is the security guard here. Almost everyone here knows who I am. I just tell him a polite hello and give him a smile as I walk inside. I show my visitors pass and make my way to the elevators and go up to the 6th floor.

The elevator door dings indicating that we have reached the 6th floor.

I walk out and find myself in the busy floor all the  rises are rushing around getting things done. Something about chaos always seems appealing to me. Because here I dont feel like I am the only one that does not have things under control. 

I try to make my way to room number 618. Once I finally get to the room I see Stella coming out. Stella is my mom's nurse. She knows me pretty well. And she is the nicest person.

"Hi love how are you?" She asks.

"Okay I guess " I say.

"I just gave her the pills so she will get knocked out in about half an hour " she informs me.

You see the pills are pretty strong for anyone and that does make them drowsy but my mom is weaker than a normal person so she ends up getting knocked out.

I nod in response to what she told me before I ask her "how is she today? "

Stella gives me a sad smile before saying "still the same honey but don't loose hope"

I nod again before she leaves. Hope. Hope is a strong word to use. Each time I enter these hospital doors my hope reduces. But can I help it?

I open the room doors to see my mom there laying on her bed she looked paler than yesterday. She does not look like my mother. My mom always had this natural blush on her cheeks she was always very lively and she was always this person who lived in the moment. I miss that mom you know? It hurts to see that she isn't who she who was.

She smiles when she saw me.

"I thought you would not come today " she says with a small chuckle.

I smile at her before saying " Have I ever missed coming for even one day?"

She just laughs softly to that.

"How are you feeling? " I ask

She looks at me that is when I realised what I said."sorry" I say softly.

 My mom hates it when you ask her how you are feeling cause it is obvious she is not fine but yet she puts on a smile. That is one thing I admire about her. She is brave even in the darkest times.

"Did you bring your guitar? " she asks.

"Yeah I did" I say and show her my guitar. She smiles at the guitar.

I pull the nurse's chair and bring it near my mom's bed. I sit down and open the guitar case and take out my guitar.

"Any requests ma'am? " I ask with a chuckle.

"Oh so now we have become a musician huh? To play any song I want?" She asks laughing. The sound of her laughter fill the room it is honestly been really long since I heard her laugh like that.

"No I am not but I could sing your favourite " I say.

"Then please " she says.

I then start playing the chords for perfect by Ed Sheern. Once the intro is over I start to softly sing the song to her. As I sing I can see her smile growing bigger and bigger. That makes my smile grow bigger as well.

》》》》》》》》

A.N.

So here is part 2 hop you all like it.The support I have been getting so far is much more than I expected and I could not thank you enough.

As usual sorry for the spelling errors and grammar mistakes :(

Lots of love
- S