1: Because A Little Jealousy

Son Wendy zoned out in a nearby pond, clearing her thoughts. Lately, a lot of things have been on her mind; it was mostly about the person she loves. She wasn't sure what type of relationship she was in with her crush. They had never confessed their feelings for one another. Though, she was sure her crush liked her back; all those times when they hugged, held hands, smiled, and stared at each other… maybe it was a sign for Wendy. Yet, she was still a little confused and deep into thought.

"Wendy!"

Wendy immediately snapped back to reality and turned around to see her happy crush, Irene.

"There you are!" The girl giggled. "I've been looking everywhere for you." She smiled brightly at Wendy and it made her blush. "What are you doing out here?"

Wendy's heart started beating fast. Just her talking to her crush would always make her heart beat fast.

"...Wendy?"

"Oh- uh- pfftt… Nothing." Wendy stammered.

Irene went closer to her face, which made Wendy's heart beat faster than ever. She was panicking inside. Her crush examined her face up close.

"U-Uh…" Wendy stammered once again. "Is there something wrong…?"

Irene smiled and backed up from Wendy's face. "Hmm… Nothing." She giggled. "You're just… you're just really cute."

Hearing that coming from her crush's mouth made Wendy very red.

Wendy immediately turned her back on Irene. "What's wrong?" Her crush asked, as she placed her hand on Wendy's shoulder.

"Ah, n-nothing!" Wendy lied. "Let's just go inside! They're probably waiting for us!" Wendy started walking back to the direction of their house.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Irene chased after Wendy and finally caught up. Her crush smoothly slid her fingers in Wendy's and intertwined them. They both smiled at each other.

They were like a couple everytime they did things like that. Still, Wendy questions about what type of relationship they're in.

•••

At the house, dinner was served. Wendy and Irene were late to the dinner table, as Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri, were already waiting for them.

"You guys took a while." Seulgi said as she gestured for Irene to sit beside her at the dinner table.

Irene sat beside Seulgi. "Come on, it wasn't long." She scoffed with a smile and lightly slapped Seulgi's arm.

"Let's eat? I'm starving." The youngest, Yeri, said.

They began to eat and when they finished, Seulgi whispered into Irene's ear. "Unnie, should we tell them the news?" Irene nodded her head with a smile.

"Alright." Seulgi sat straight and cleared her throat. "I have an announcement." The four girls looked at her attentively. "Unnie and I will be in a reality tv show a couple weeks from now."

"Wow!" Yeri said.

"Just you and Irene unnie?" Joy asked Seulgi.

"Yeah…" Seulgi awkwardly rubbed the side of her neck. "They said they wanted to film the two of us together doing activities."

"Sounds fun." Joy smirked.

"But some of the activities will be like 'activites that couples do' that type of thing. They'll be filming us for an entire week." Irene smiled.

However, the only person who has kept silent the whole time, was Wendy. She felt a little jealousy inside her, knowing that her best friend Seulgi also has a crush on Irene.

Sad, right?

But Wendy also wishes for her best friend to be happy.

"Wendy." Irene said, making Wendy jump a little. "Wendy, are you okay? You seem a little red."

Wendy was a little angry too, because she won't be with Irene an entire week.

Wendy shook her head. "I-I'm fine… I-I'll just go…" Everyone watched Wendy stand and walked to the direction of the stairs, leaving her dish still on the table.

"What happened to Wendy unnie?" Yeri looked at the four.

"I'm not sure." Seulgi said, looking back at the direction Wendy left.

Irene stood from her seat. "I'll go talk to her."