10. Because Sometimes Letting Go Can Be A New Beginning [M]

"Seulgi is in love with you, that's why!"

Finally, the words slipped out of Wendy's mouth.

Wendy was in tears because she knew she did a bad thing, betraying her best friend. She just couldn't hold it inside her anymore and had to tell Irene the reason why they couldn't be together.

"S-Seulgi?" Irene lowered her voice with a shocked expression and looked at Wendy, who was crying.

"I-I just want h-her to be happy." Wendy quietly sobbed. "I-I just wanted her to b-be happy with the person s-she loves."

Irene was speechless and her eyes began to get watery because she was confused and irritated.

"T-That's why y-you can't be w-with me, unnie." The girl didn't have the guts to look at Irene. She kept crying softly. "She l-loves you so much t-that she'd be s-sad if you leave h-her."

A tear fell from Irene's cheek. The older girl stood and sat beside Wendy and gave her a hug. "What about you? You won't be happy." Irene whispered and tried to calm the crying girl down.

"T-That's okay. I just d-don't want to see S-Seulgi sad." She cried in Irene's chest.

Irene tried her best to comfort Wendy. "If we can't be together, then...?"

Wendy looked at Irene with tears in her eyes. "I think we should stop seeing each other, unnie."

That broke Irene's heart.

"It's for the best...." Wendy whispered, as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Wendy, we can figure something out!" Irene was wiping the tears off of Wendy's face, as a tear went down Irene's cheek. "Wendy, I don't want to let go of you! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

"Irene..." Wendy sighed. "Please take care of Seulgi well. Please love her until the very end. Please make her the happiest person she could ever be." Wendy's voice was getting weak and her tears wouldn't stop falling.

Yes, deep down, Wendy was hurt, but that's what she chose.

Sometimes letting go can be a new beginning, for someone new to hold on to.

"Wendy, I'm sorry!" Irene hugged Wendy tightly, making sure she won't let go. "I'm sorry for avoiding you! I'm sorry if I ever hurt you! Why do you have to do this to yourself?!"

"I'm doing this for Seulgi." Wendy didn't hug Irene back. "Let's just forget everything-"

"Wendy, I can't just forget about the moments we've had together!" Irene hugged Wendy tighter. "Those were good memories I'll cherish!"

"Us holding hands? Kissing? Acting as if we were a couple? You'll cherish those memories? Why? Why did you even do those in the first place?!"

"Isn't it obvious?! I'm so fucking madly in love with you, Wendy!"

Wendy pulled away to look at Irene with a shocked expression.

So Irene was in love with Wendy. In that way.

"That's why I kiss you, that's why I hug you, that's why I care about you and every little thing you thought about! I fucking love you so much, that I was so scared to even tell you, because I was scared you didn't feel the same way!" Irene looked away from Wendy. She was super red.

But wasn't it a little too late for Irene to confess after everything that Wendy told her?

"... Isn't that a little too late?" Wendy lowered her voice.

Irene sadly smiled. "Yeah it is-"

The older girl suddenly felt a pair of lips on hers. She was shocked, and wanted to let go, but Wendy kept going and soon enough, Irene gave in.

The two missed kissing each other.

Wendy slid her tongue in Irene's mouth, making the older girl flinch. It was new for them, since they never did that kind of kiss before.

The two started to moan and it was getting hotter. They both fell on the massage table and kept intertwining their tongues. They didn't want it to end. They didn't want to let go of each other.

With Irene on top, she slowly removed Wendy's towel around her waist. The two didn't care if they were about to do it in the massage shop. They just wanted to express how they loved each other so much.

Soon enough, the two were exposed. They kept kissing and Irene smoothly inserted her fingers in the young girl's bottom, making her moan. She pleasured Wendy and the two repeatedly did that to each other until they came.

That was a new experience for the both of them.

They didn't want to stop, as they kept making love. They had three rounds.

An hour passed and it seemed like Joy, Seulgi, and Yeri forgot about Irene and Wendy. The massage shop sounded silent, and it seemed like their relative was also gone.

As the two finished, Irene was on Wendy's lap and they were both sweaty and messy. They looked at each other with smiles on their faces and leaned their heads against each other's. "That was amazing..." Irene whispered. "I just wish we could be like this forever..." She hugged Wendy's neck.

"I wish we could be like this forever, too..." Wendy smiled sadly and hugged Irene.

"I just love you so much..." Irene wouldn't let go of Wendy.

"Unnie, you'll have to grow feelings for Seulgi..." Wendy whispered.

"Unless she falls in love with someone else and you and I can be together." Irene looked at Wendy's eyes.

Why hadn't they thought of that in the first place?

But then Wendy knew that Seulgi had always loved Irene for a long time now. "Sometimes life and love isn't fair." Wendy's voice cracked and held Irene tighter. "And it's just the way it is."

Irene hugged Wendy tightly too. "Can we just stay like this for a while?"

Wendy smiled. "Sure."

But Wendy wished they could stay like that forever.