8: Because Just Convince Her

"You better not." Seulgi let out a sigh and leaned closer to Yeri. "I-I like Irene unnie…"

"Really?!" Yeri gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. 

"Y-Yeah… you better be quiet!" Seulgi blushed and lightly slapped Yeri's leg. 

"I know, I know!" Yeri wouldn't stop looking at Seulgi with wide eyes. "I just can't believe it! Since when?!"

"Shh! Quiet, you're too loud!" Seulgi placed her finger on her lips.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" Yeri whispered. "Since when though?"

Seulgi let out a sigh. "I just started developing feelings for her as we became more attached." She lied back on Yeri's bed. "Now that we're going to be on a reality show together, I feel like I can become closer to her, you know?"

Yeri kept silent. She was in deep thought. Mostly about what she heard from either Wendy or Irene when they were fighting. Seulgi sat up and looked at the girl. "Why are you silent?"

"It's just…" Yeri felt her chin. "... What about the 'I love you' one of them said earlier today? Do you think they actually meant it?"

Seulgi pouted her lips. "I-I don't know… I wasn't even there to witness it."

"Seulgi unnie, you have got to confess to Irene unnie anytime soon, before you lose your chance!" Yeri looked at the girl in the eyes.

"I don't know when's the right time!"

"Okay maybe…" Yeri thought about what she was going to say. Then she finally said it. "I know, why don't you confess to Irene unnie on the last day of filming your reality show? But like, don't do it on camera."

Seulgi raised her eyebrow. "That might actually be a good idea. Maybe! Let's just see."

"Okay, okay!" Yeri stood from her chair and walked toward the door. "You should go out now, or Irene unnie, or even the others might notice that you're missing in the house."

Seulgi nodded and stood from Yeri's bed. "Yeah. Okay, let's just see what happens tomorrow. Goodnight." She walked to the door.

"Goodnight." Yeri said and Seulgi walked out the door.

•••

After that, Irene and Wendy never spoke to each other ever since the 'I love you' incident, and just decided to avoid each other. Joy noticed what was happening and would sometimes talk about it with Wendy.

Yeri and Seulgi have been noticing everything too, and would talk about it behind their backs. The two also told Joy about their plan of observing and listening to their conversation, and at first, the tall girl refused to join them about it, but then Yeri soon convinced Joy into joining them in their 'eavesdropping thing'.

One day, just a couple days before filming the reality show, the three decided to set a trap, sort of, for Irene and Wendy. They were all in Seulgi's room, talking about their plan.

"Okay," Yeri spoke. "This is what we're gonna do; it's going to take a while, but trust me on this." She was making hand gestures, as the three were on Seulgi's bed.

"Okay." Joy and Seulgi said.

"Okay so," Yeri cleared her throat and tried to talk in the lowest voice as she could. "We will pretend that we have two coupons to this massage place. We tell Irene unnie and Wendy unnie that they should go and we'll try to convince them to go there, but don't tell them that they'll be in the same room. I have a relative who owns a massage shop. I could ask them if I could borrow the shop just for a day, but it'll be closed to other customers.