Part 1

Hi guys i am back with chapter 1, please support for this story also guys as you did it for arranged marriage to a cricketer.

Please vote and comments guys and thank you all for voting and commenting for promo.

AGE:

VED: 10
ARJUN: 10
SHIVANI: 9
TARA: 7

VED POV:

I was sitting and talking with shivani no no she was talking and i was admiring her beauty like my dad does. I love my dad alot because he is my mentor, my guide for my love.

I always want to love shivani like he loves my mom priya.

My thoughts were broke by a guy who came near shivani i got really angry seeing him talking to her because he was smiling and even shivani was smiling.

I went near him and holded his collar and asked him

VED: hey what do you want, why are you talking to her.

That boy replied with a small smile on his face

BOY : hello i was calling you from long time but you were daydreaming about something or someone, she saw this and helped me that's all cool.

He stressed the word someone i hided my blush and again asked him.

VED : why did you call me

BOY : i am new to this place, i lost the way so i thought of asking you but you were so busy that she helped me.

He said the last line pointing shivani. I nodded and asked him

VED : Where you want to go

BOY : XYZ

VED : hey even my house is there i have never seen you before

BOY : yeah today only we shifted. By the way my name is Arjun.

He was so sweet and charming i liked him i smiled and said

VED : Hi i am ved and she is shivani.

I said pointing at her she smiled looking at arjun.

ARJUN : so which school you two are?

VED : ABC

ARJUN: OMG same school.

VED : so which class.

He replied like a jet

ARJUN : 5th std

I was so happy i hugged him he hugged me back we soon broke the hug and he asked

ARJUN : So friends

VED : a big yes.

He gave his charming smile i smiled shivani said.

SHIVANI: it's like arjun proposing ved and ved accepted, i should say this to priya aunty and tara.

ARJUN : who is tara

VED : my sister.

We all smiled and went home, it was really fun with arjun.

Tara was blabbering about that Mr.Mistake to me

TARA : bhai you know today i met a guy in park, he was riding cycle in footpath and he called me as Ms. Teacher how dare he, so even i kept a name for him Mr. Mistake.
What he thinks of himself smart, handsome, charming but he is a jerk, arrogant and attitude. If i see him again i will kill him, he don't know about me, who i am and what i am. I wish i see him again i will break his hands and legs for sure.