Part 14

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

VED POV:

What should I do now, good please help me?

I don't even know her how can I say her I love you and I already love someone. I can't cheat on Shivani.

I should say this to Shivani first, she should not think me wrongly. But who is this Ananya? Do I know her, how did she get my number? God this is so confusing.

I was on my own thoughts suddenly arjun came and asked me

ARJUN: are you okay ved

I looked at him and nodded my head as yes.

I joined our family and started enjoying forgetting that call.

KARTHIK POV:

I was absorbing arjun and tara, they are behaving strangely, they used to hate each other and they used to keep fighting but now they are smiling looking at each other and arjun is taking care of tara. God, why are they so confusing. Ved could not come for arjun first match but tara came, she left her dreams and joined here but for whom.

I looked at Tara and arjun who was smiling like an idiot looking at each other before there the whole family.

Suddenly ved said something to arjun and tara which I could hear a little.

VED: guys stop, don't start your lovely dovely before our parents.

Seriously so ved knows something about arjun and tara and whatever I am thinking is right. something is going on between them.

Even that day ved was saying that tara will get married to the guy who is in the next door was he mentioning about arjun. I should find out about this.

Should I say this to Priya no, I can't say to her without knowing the full story. These guys think we are old we can't understand anything. Wait and watch for the fun TARJUN (Tara + Arjun).

AUTHOR POV:

(Sorry guys still now I have not introduced Arjun's parents

Ram Varma - Arjun's father, a strict father, he is a businessman. He wanted arjun to take off his business but arjun refused and selected cricket as his career.

Arjun and ram live in the same house but they don't talk with each other.

Maya Varma - Arjun's mom, a lovely mother, who is a fashion designer, has her own boutiques. Loves arjun alot.
Arjun's full name is Arjun Varma)

RAM POV:

Today we all were sitting and enjoying in the park all thanks to Tara, she is a gem of a person, unlike my son arjun. I don't hate him but he hates me.

It's been so many years since he has talked with me like he used to do before. He just nods to whatever I say that's all no reply nor he shares something with me. He always shares everything with his mom and siblings but never shares anything with me.

I was scared when he said he wanted to become a cricketer. I was worried about his future but he never understood my point of view. At least he could have tried to convince me but he did not do instead of him tara came and made me understand his point of view and career.

FLASHBACK:

AGE:

ARJUN: 15
TARA: 12

ARJUN: papa I want to be a cricketer.