Part 23

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

TARA POV:

I was sitting and watching my arjun playing cricket. God, I must say he is indeed a good player, for more clarity he is a great more than my father.

Guys don't tell this to my father it's our secret. My father and ved were standing and cheering him.
It's IPL match today CSK vs Mumbai Indian. My boy is the captain of CSK and it is his first match as a captain.

Let me tell you, secret guys, I don't like cricket I just came here to sit and sight my boy and to check whether any girls are looking at him more than a cricketer.

Shivani and mom are sitting beside me and they are eating popcorn and gossiping. Whereas my full focus is on my guy. He was playing with full-on seriousness. Awww he is so cute in that blue jersey. I just want to go and kiss him before everyone but I can't do that.

They gave 2 mins break, he came near us and started talking with my dad.

Sometimes I feel like my dad is his girlfriend, he looked at me, I glared at him. He winked at me and came near me and took the water bottle from me while holding my hands, he slowly removed his jersey.

I smiled he was looking, he opened the bottle and start pouring the water on him making me gulp. I looked at my parents who were seeing somewhere else, I looked at ved bhai and Shivani who were lost in each other.

I looked at arjun and my eyes slowly started looking at the water droplet which was flowing on his chest and abs. I wish I was that water droplet.

God, please give me more eyes, these two eyes are not sufficient to look at my boyfriend. I bited my lips seeing his hotness God this guy is killing me with his looks.

I wish I could wipe off the droplet from his body. I looked at arjun who was smirking at me.

He slowly came near me and whispered in my ears

ARJUN: Stop eye rapping me and while I am playing focus on the match, not on me.

I was shocked how did he know I was looking at him, I think he has kept some spy camera here.

He smiled and said

ARJUN: I have not kept any spy camera I know about you darling.

How did he know that I was thinking about the spy camera?

Again my thought was interrupted by my stupid boyfriend.

ARJUN: stop pressuring your small brain darling, I guess by your facial expressions. so irritating your small brain.

I glared at him were as he kissed my cheeks and left to continue the match even I started to continue sighting him.

I was biting my nails as it was last over and arjun has to hit four runs in one ball and if he hit four CSK will win the match and if arjun hit four it will be his first century in the IPL match.

I started biting Shivani nails as my nails got over. Arjun was going to hit the last ball. I closed my eyes tightly, suddenly everyone started shouting. I slowly opened my eyes and saw arjun smiling brightly.

He hit 6 and he won the match as well as it's his first century in this IPL.

I immediately started jumping, suddenly Shivani started crying loudly. Ved bhai came and asked her