Part 9

Hi guys back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Guys, you can SUGGEST some childhood memories of ved, tara, Shivani and Arjun.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

ARJUN POV:

TARA: thank you around for the beautiful date, I LOVE YOU ARJUN
I LOVE YOU.

what did she say

Did she really say I love you, oh my God she loves me, my tara, my love said that she loves me?

God now what am I going to do even I want to propose her but first I want ved to know about my love for tara.

I went near my pickle aww I love to call her pickle because she is just like a spicy hot chilli but she is cute and sweet when she sleeps. I love her naughty look face and now I love her blush face.

I took her in my arms and was looking at my Princess who was sleeping with a glow on her face.

I pulled her cheeks she surely rubbed while scolding me in sleep. Aww, she is like a baby. My baby. I kissed her forehead.

TARA POV:

I slowly opened my eyes I tried getting up but something was stopping me under my blanket. So I slowly took my blanket and saw it was a hand. I just smiled but suddenly I shouted which made that hand also to shout.

TARA: Aah!!!!

ARJUN: Aah!!! Why the hell are you shouting tara do you want our parents, to know about us.

She nodded as no and said

TARA: it's 10 in the morning Arjun what the hell are you doing in my room

He hit his head and said

ARJUN: this is my room idiot.

I slowly looked around and gave him a shocking look, he smiled and kissed my cheeks. I immediately rubbed my cheeks and said

TARA: here I am horrified but you are romancing with me. Now how will I go home, ved Bhai will be searching for me, what will happen if he gets to know that I am here with you that too in your room. God he is going to kill is for sure. Arjun do something.

ARJUN: why are you wasting your little brain, tell ved that you came to meet Anju. He will buy your lies.

I narrowed my eyes and asked him

TARA: I have a little brain ah

He nodded and said

ARJUN: yes

Wait and watch Mr Mistake I will take my revenge for saying that I have a little brain.

I smiled evilly and went to my home.

Just than ved bhai came and asked me

VED: I was searching for you, where we're you

I said

TARA: that I went to meet Anju.

He nodded his head I smiled seeing how stupid is my Bhai.

SHIVANI POV:

I went to meet ved as I was missing him a lot nowadays he spends time with his family more. I feel like crying today I will take revenge for ignoring me.

I took blessing from Priya aunty and Karthik uncle.

Uncle whispered in aunty ears which I could hear