Part 13

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

TARA POV:

we all were sitting in the dining table. Suddenly mom said

PRIYA: tara start learning how to cook, what will you do once you get married.

I chuckled whereas bhai said

VED BHAI: she will directly come here and ask you to cook and take it to her home.

My mom immediately said

PRIYA: if she is near she can come what if she gets married to a guy who lives in other states.

I sighed what bhai said next made me shock to the core.

VED BHAI: don't worry ma, the guy who tara will get married will be living next door to us.

I glared at bhai, Shivani and bhai giggled seeing my expression my mom and dad gave a frown look. I diverted the topic and said to mom

TARA: mom even your mother would have asked you right what will you do in your in-laws home, what did you reply to her is the same reply from me but in my case, my husband won't do anything he is a dumbo but my mother in law will do.

Suddenly papa said

KARTHIK: you are answering like you really have a dumbo husband, maybe he can be like me.

I gulped my saliva and bhai asked

VED BHAI: yes princess you are saying as if you have a husband in real or you really have one.

I glared at bhai, my mom, dad and Shivani were giving a curious look towards me. God, please help me, suddenly my mom got a call. After hearing something she started shouting happily. My family is mad for sure. My mom cut the call and said

PRIYA: just now Arjun's mom called me, she is conducting a festival she invited us after a long time we will attend a festival with our whole family.

my father said

KARTHIK: yes we should attend.

Saying this both mom and dad got up forgetting about my blunder. I smiled and ved bhai said

VED BHAI: just miss you where about to get caught.

I glared at him and said

TARA: why did you want to get us caught.

He replied

VED: because I wanted some drama but no drama.

I said to bhai pointing Shivani

TARA: bhai she is the culprit, she only loves drama. Arjun was right he has warned you so many times but you did not listen see now she is corrupting your mind.

I said Shivani giggled I glared at them and went to my room and I was about to call arjun to ask about the festival.

Suddenly from nowhere, I heard arjun voice

ARJUN: missing me

I nodded as no as well as yes, he smiled and I hugged him tightly and said what happened at the dining table and arjun said

ARJUN: they are playing against us now we should play against them.

TARA: we should plan something.