Part 11

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

ARJUN POV:

oh my God what am I going to do now, I have accepted the challenge but I don't think so I can fulfil it. I want to make this proposal the best proposal for tara.

What should I do? Oh God please give me some idea to impress my girl.

I was sitting with my parents and siblings suddenly I shouted.

ARJUN: 'Eureka! Eureka!'

Ayaan came near and checked my temperature. My parents were having a puzzled look, whereas Anju was giving a look like "what are you up to".

I immediately went and met somebody and said to him all the details and asked him to keep it as a top-secret. I don't want media to find this out. He asked me to sign the agreement and I did.

I smiled and thought

ARJUN: tara you have done so much for me now it's my turn to do.

I went to meet ved and explained to him how his sister challenged me. He was laughing holding his stomach I said him

ARJUN: will stop laughing, she has given me only 24 hours in that 1 hour has been gone. Will you please help me now?

He nodded and asked me

VED: okay now what should I do

I explained to him my plan he nodded and said he will do this. I smiled and hugged him.

TARA POV:

it's been one hour I have not received any gift from arjun but I know about him he is going to win the challenge for sure, whatever he does for me make me feel special and proud. But I am really excited about his surprise.

Just than ved Bhai came to my room and asked me

VED: tara mom asked us to clean the garden so let's go.

I looked at him raising my eyebrows and asked

TARA: really she said or it's some plan of arjun.

immediately Bhai said

VED: why would arjun ask you to clean.

I just nodded my head and I and Bhai went near the garden.

Where I saw a notice board I asked Bhai

TARA: who has kept the notice board here.

Ved Bhai shrugged off his shoulders.

I went near it and started reading it.

It was written

"Love coupons for my love"