Part 3

Hi guys i am back with another part, thank you all for your votes and comments for my previous parts, it means alot to me.

Slient reader please vote and comments.

Guys you can SUGGEST some childhood memories for ved, shivani, arjun, tara in comment box.

ARJUN POV:

i slowly sneeked into tara's room, and saw my crazy beautiful wife sleeping like a cute baby hugging her teddy bear tightly.

I wish i was there instead of a teddy bear, i sighed and went near her and slept beside her throwed the teddy bear, i caged her in my arms and slowly kissed her forehead lingering my lips for a while.

She fits perfectly in my arms like she was made only for me, while sleeping she is so cute,baby, innocent but once she wake up she is feisty, attitude and dramabaaz whatever she is i love her so much i can't imagine my life without her.

Our marriage happened in different circumstance but my love is true.

I still remember how i used to tease her, she used to get angry and one main thing she looks damn cute when she is angry, her red nose i love to kiss her nose.

Thinking this i slowly kissed her nose, aww how cute it is, i pinched her nose. She slowly made sounds like a baby crying and rubbed her nose, i took my phone and took her photo secretly.

I kissed her forehead lovingly, i wish i can tell her parents and my parents about our marriage and have her all myself the whole day instead of sneeking at night only.

I don't know how i am going to explain about our marriage to ved, tara is his sister, i dont wont our friendship to break but somehow i have to make him understand that this marriage was not intentional, our marriage was an accident but my love is true. I love tara since the day i met her.

I looked at tara who was sleeping peacefully i slowly started caressing her hair and i was thinking about the prank she played after she got to know i am not a demon but a human.

FLASHBACK:

ARJUN: 10
TARA: 7

TARA: How dare he plays prank on me, wait and watch Mr. Mistake you did wrong by messing with me and now it is payback time.

I was sitting in class and thinking about tara how cute, innocent and hot she was when she got to know i am not a demon.

I just wanted to pull her cheeks and kiss her red angry nose.

I was blushing thinking about her suddenly ved pinched me i shouted

ARJUN: Ah! Ved why did you pinch me

VED: from past 5 mins mam is calling you but you are sitting and blushing like nothing happened.

Oh god i looked at him with horrified eyes and looked at mam who was like a angry bird giving a stern glare and she showed me a paper and asked me.

MAM: what is this arjun i never thought you will do like this.

I gave her a confusing look and said her.

ARJUN: mam i really don't know about what you are saying.

MAM : you really don't know, than wait i will say what you have written in this letter.

mam started reading the letter

LETTER :

Dear Sweetheart,

I love you so much, don't ask me why, how, when it happened, you always used to punish me, scold me, ask me to study, i used to be mad at you first but than i got to know that you are giving me special attention, you make me stand so that i am visible for you, you scold me because you want to talk to me, you ask me to follow you after the class because you want to meet me alone. You ask me to study so that i can build my Carrier and marry you. I have realized your love for me, if i am with you hell will also become heaven, don't worry baby i will struggle hard for you and ask your parents and your husband to give your hands to me.