Part 16

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

SHIVANI POV:

what the hell is happening, I can't understand anything. I looked at ved who was equal confused like me.

I broke the silence and asked them

SHIVANI: what is happening here, I can't understand anything.

I said holding my head. Tara came near me and said

TARA: I will say you the whole story. Everyone lookup I am going to say you the flashback.

TARA POV:

FLASHBACK:

Arjun and tara plan (Refer part 13)

ARJUN: We should plan something big.

I nodded, we started thinking and started walking here and there. Suddenly I shouted and said arjun.

TARA: arjun why don't we follow them and blackmail them, no no it will be boring let's prank call Shivani and ved and say to them that we love them, they will get scared for sure and this will be our payback time.

Immediately arjun hugged me and said

ARJUN: brilliant idea, wait and watch vedshi it's our payback time.

I asked arjun

TARA: who will call ved and say him I love you? And ved should not find who it is

arjun smiled evilly and said

ARJUN: we will add more tadka to the story, your brother is so dumb we can easily fool him, he can recognise my voice, yours and Anjana but he can't recognise Priya aunty voice.

I looked at arjun confusingly and asked him

TARA: oh God arjun you are confusing me, can you please explain me clearly.

He smiled evilly like a devil and said

ARJUN: wait my dear mental wife, we are not only going to prank call them. We will irritate them alot and give them a big surprise at the end.

I was more confused now arjun continued to say

ARJUN: first we will discuss this with your parents and about that big surprise also, we will ask them some suggestions for the surprise.

I and arjun went and met my parents and discussed this. Suddenly my mom said

PRIYA: why don't we get them engaged.

Wow, I looked arjun who gave the same expression as me and we immediately hugged my mom.

And mom continued to say

PRIYA: Maya was saying that she has a small festival in her home we will fool our children and say that the festival is in some venue, I know ved will believe this as he is so dumbo like your father so it is easy to fool him and we will prank call them and give this shocking big surprise.

KARTHIK: I am not dumbo Priya.

My mom rolled her eyes and said whatever. I and arjun started giggling.

Mom asked

PRIYA: who is going to prank call ved?

I looked at arjun who gave a look like tell your mom to do.