Part 4

Hi guy's i am back with another part, thank you all for your lovely comments and votes.

Silent reader please do vote and comment.

Guy's you can SUGGEST some childhood scenes in comment box.

VED POV:

I went near arjun who was winking at my sister and tapped his shoulders but he did not even look at me.

Seriously he is standing in our house and looking at my sister like she is some dessert for him.

I again tapped his shoulders, he immediately shouted

ARJUN: ah ved why are you beating me.

Am i a joke to him, i said

VED: i was calling you for past 5 minutes you did not react as you where so busy seeing something or someone.

I stressed someone he immediately got scared and said

ARJUN: i was not seeing anyone i was thinking about my next match.

Wow arjun what an answer be was thinking about his match, i think he is good in acting he should have become an actor.

Now he started tapping me and asked

ARJUN: now what happened to you where have you been lost.

I said him

VED: i am taking shivani on date i need your help.

ARJUN: tell your parents that you are going on a date.

I said him

VED: tara was better than you

Suddenly from no where princess came and said

TARA: i told you na bhai i am the best but you always run behind this arjun i don't know what is there in him.

ARJUN: i am a thief, i steal everyone's heart.

TARA: nice joke, i can give you an award for this best joke of the year.

ARJUN: thank you

He said bowing down
ah god why do i have only mental people in my life.

I said

VED: will you please help me now.

Tara teased me

TARA: so desperate bhai, don't worry we have planned everything. According to our parents, you and arjun are going to cricket stadium for pratice and me and shivani are going to shopping but you both will be going for date and we both will be stuck with each other.

She completed and again asked me

TARA: how is the plan bhai, i know it is nice as it was tara's idea not your best friend idea.

Arjun said

ARJUN: it was a stupid idea.

Oh god now again they are going to start fighting no no i have to stop them or i can't go to date today. I shouted

VED: stop it guys go and get ready.

They both nodded like a kid and went to there room to get ready.

This two can't stay without fighting with each other. what if they get married and always keep fighting like a kid and there kids will make them shut there mouth.
Oh god it will be so fun to see there kids making them silent.

What the hell are you thinking ved, Tara is your sister.

My thought were broken by shivani who was looking so cute in red frock she is my angel, Cinderella.