young and beautiful.

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL?

" i'd wait forever for you ."

. . .

CHARLOTTE STONE WAS GULLIBLE. She'd believe almost anything you told her. The boogey man, mermaids, sirens, pretty much anything magic or supernatural. She knew for a fact that there was a ghost living in her bedroom that liked to open the door for her (thank god it was a friendly ghost), and she believed that the wolves she'd hear in the woods at night were really humans who had the ability to change their shape. She believed it all for the longest time.

Until she had to grow up.

Charlotte grew up, moved away from Colorado and to Washington, which she really didn't mind, she had been waiting for the day she could get out of that stupid town. But now anytime there was a mere mention of anything supernatural Charlotte would scoff and roll her eyes, none of it was real, there was no way. And why waste your time hoping for something impossible to happen instead of facing the bland reality that it never will. Charlotte had finally came to her senses, she didn't believe any of that shit, it was crazy.

But you want to know what else is crazy? Being hunted down by a psycho vampire who thinks you smell like freshly baked cookies, in Charlotte's words.

Talk about insane right??