CHAPTER 1

___________

Sunlight gleamed through the only disk-shaped window in the attic. It stroke Lily's face so alluring that she looked like Aphrodite. Lily then gently opened her eyes, rose, and sat on her little pink bed which shrank as every year passed, or was it that she was growing taller? She then joined her hands and prayed to the only people she shared all the dilemmas; her parents. 

They left her all alone in this huge world when she was just five years old; from then she had been living with her aunt; Mrs.Roslina Andrew Petrik, and her uncle, who worked at a Pentaville Post Office; Mr.Andrew George Pentaville. They had three children- Andy, John, and Peter. Peter was the youngest and was just learning to crawl.

Lily got out of her bed and was walking downstairs towards the kitchen.

The Pentaville's house was quite old fashioned, largely of the '90s. It had four bedrooms, a comparatively large kitchen, a courtyard which had a mini playground for the kids, and a gigantic atrium, everything from the doors to the stairs were of Oak and Teak. Mr. Andrew.P inherited all the wealth of the Pentaville's after Lily's father died. Lily's father, Mr. Mathew George P was a great man. He had brought fame and glory to that old town, before Mathew left, leaving Lily, he told Andrew just one thing; to teach Lily wisdom and chose the path of truth, no matter what happens.

" Morning, Lily".

"Morning aunt Rosy". Lily usually called Mrs. Andrew's 'Rosy'.

"Where's Peter?"

"He will be in bed, I have to take him to the Doctor for his tummy ache. "

"Again, this is the third time, what's wrong with his tummy?"

" Might be some sort of issue with digestion, and of course; sugar, all the candies in this house goes into his tummy," Rosy said with a slight smile.

That's right, Peter loved candies. Other than candies the only thing Peter enjoyed was playing with Lily. Lily too loved him. It was time for Lily to get ready for school. She headed back to her 'attic'. Aunt Rosy endlessly complained of Lily staying in the 'attic', and if she ever asks her about it, Lily just had one thing to say; "I remember playing hide and seek with mom and dad here (in the attic), it makes me feel like that they never left me." Rosy never argued back, even she misses Maya; Lily's mom. She was a really sweet woman and was unique. She possessed that charming ability to persuade you with her words. Everyone in the town remembered her.

Lily was ready to leave, she had her grey bag, slightly faded, but looked elegant. Pentaville High Schools's uniform was easily recognizable; turquoise green colored knee-length skirt with white shirts and a dark green tie, quiet graceful, just like the town.

Lily was joined by Nance and Techna, both were her world. From the day she joined kindergarten they were with her. So if you want to hook up with Lily, first you have to meet Nance and Techna. Now the three are heading toward the Pentaville High School.

___________

HOPE U ALL ENJOYED..

TO BE CONTINUED.