"Nightmares"

(This takes place after Predacons Rising)

A few weeks have passed after the sacrifice Optimus Prime made to restore Cybertron. The team has been merrily affected, with Ratchet being the most affected. Even the former Decepticon Knockout, felt bad.

Fortunately his sacrifice allowed Cliffjumper to return.

In the night......

Arcee went up to the Well Of AllSparks and sat there.
She had recently had more nightmares of losing Cliffjumper...again. She couldn't recharge.

"If only these nightmares would go away..." Arcee said with a sad face.

She heard pedes coming her way. Arcee turned around and saw Cliffjumper with his mischievous smile of his. Arcee silently turned back to where she was looking.

"Why are you up again 'Cee?" Cliffjumper asked as he sat to her right side.

"Just...some nightmares...that's all..." Arcee replied not looking at her partner.

"Okay then" Cliffjumper responded back with a signature smirk.

A few minutes of silence have passed as Arcee and Cliffjumper continued to look upon the Well Of AllSparks. Cliffjumper decided to break the silence.

"So, if I may ask, what nightmares are you having right now 'Cee?" Cliffjumper asked as he looked at her.

"I'm scared of losing you...again..." Arcee said as she still didn't look at Cliffjumper.

"Aw come on 'Cee, you know I'll call for backup from now on!" Cliffjumper said attempting to cheer her up.

"It's just...I care for you a lot...and if the one I care the most about dies..." Arcee replied with a sigh.

Cliffjumper slightly opened his optics to what his partner had just said.

"Why did she say 'The one I care the most about'? Does that mean she...?" Cliffjumper asked in his mind. He decided to save it for another time.

He looked back at the Well Of AllSparks.

Another few minutes of silence have passed, once again Cliff decided to break the silence.

"Um, 'Cee, if I don't mind asking, but uh...do you like me...more than a partner?" Cliffjumper asked as he looked at Arcee.

Arcee blushed brightly at the statement.

"N-no...I l-li-like you just as a p-partner..." Arcee said stuttering with a voice crack. She blushed more as she didn't want to look at Cliffjumper.

"Really? Because that sentence you said a few minutes ago might have given it away that you like me more than a partner" Cliffjumper said with a questionable face.

"Wh-what do you m-mean?" Arcee asked as she slightly looked at Cliffjumper as she felt herself blush again.

"You know, the 'The one I care the most about'. Isn't that what you said?" Cliffjumper replied.

Arcee just let out a sigh and turned back. Cliffjumper knew when Arcee was trying to lie.

"C'mon 'Cee, I've known you for a long time now. I know when you're lying or not" Cliffjumper said as he looked at Arcee.

Arcee turned back to Cliffjumper as she still had her bright blush.

"Wait, are you...blushing...?" Cliffjumper questioned with a serious face.

"Yeah...I am..." Arcee replied with a nervous chuckle. Cliffjumper simply just smiled as a few seconds of more silence have passed.

"But yeah, I guess I do like you more than a partner, Cliff..." Arcee said as her cheeks went from a bright pink to a dark red, almost the same color as Cliffjumper's paint job.

Arcee looked back to the Well Of AllSparks, ashamed of admitting to her partner she liked him more than that.

Arcee looked back at her partner only to see he has turned back to the Well Of AllSparks.

"C'mon Arcee. Just admit it..." Arcee whispered to herself. She let out a huff.

"Uh, Cliff...I have something to tell you..." Arcee said as she was still looking at Cliffjumper.

"What is it?" Cliffjumper said as he looked at her.

"Well, I've known you for a long time, and you're one of the best mech's I have met..." Arcee said with a slight smile. Cliffjumper blushed at the statement.

"Awww, thanks 'Cee". Cliffjumper replied with a smile.

"You're just amazing in every way. Your voice, your chatter, your paint job, even the way you fight the 'Cons" Arcee said with a full smile.

"Gee thanks 'Cee, your making me blush more..." Cliffjumper said with a chuckle as he felt himself blush.

"And Cliff, I know it's hard to admit this, but..." Arcee said stuttering.

"But what?" Cliffjumper asked.

"I love you..." Arcee said as she leant herself against Cliffjumper and wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you too, Arcee..." Cliffjumper said as he wrapped his arms around Arcee's small frame.

The two were looking at each other for a few more seconds. Then they moved towards each other at the same time.

Pretty soon, their lips met in the middle. Arcee and Cliffjumper both closed their optics as the kiss was getting more passionate.

"Looks like you two finally got together!"

Arcee and Cliffjumper broke the kiss and looked behind them, only to see Bumblebee who took a photo of them kissing not too long ago.

"Bee!" Cliffjumper and Arcee said in unison while their faces blushed in embarrassment.

"I am so sending this to Jack, Miko and Raf!" Bumblebee said with his new voicebox as he ran away.

"Should we go after him?" Arcee asked Cliffjumper as she looked back at her partner who she just kissed on the lips a few seconds ago.

"Just let him be..." Cliffjumper said as he looked at Arcee with a smile.

Arcee hugged Cliffjumper at his side.

"I love you so much, Cliff" Arcee murmured to him as she was still clinging on to Cliffjumper.

"I love you so much, 'Cee" Cliffjumper responded with a smile as he returned the hug Arcee gave him.

The two remained like this for some time, cuddling in each other's arms. Pretty soon they went back to the Autobot camp and recharged.