"Sleep tight"

Cliffjumper had came back from patrol. Everyone had gone to do their own thing, except Ratchet of course.

Optimus and Ultra Magnus were out searching for more predacon bones.

Wheeljack and Bulkhead were out doing wrecker things.

Smokescreen and Bumblebee went energon scouting.

Arcee had a recent fight with Airachnid.

"Hey doc. Where's everyone?" Cliffjumper asked to Ratchet.

"Doing whatever they need to do" Ratchet replied not looking at Cliffjumper.

"Well, where's my partner?" Cliffjumper asked again. He would always love to spend time with Arcee, and Arcee would always do the same.

Whether its talking, cuddling, flirting, the two partners never miss a little bond time.

The team even wondered if they were more than just partners.

Due to this, whenever one of them says or does something nice to the other one, the team would always make kissing faces. Wheeljack and Smokescreen would do the most teasing.

Ratchet sighed and looked to Cliffjumper. He then pointed to Arcee resting on a box.

"She's over there. Taking a rest from a long fight with her mortal enemy" Ratchet said.

"Airachnid?" Cliffjumper asked sarcastically. He already knew Airachnid was Arcee's mortal enemy. Cliffjumper knows that Arcee will never forgive Airachnid for killing Tailgate. Cliffjumper felt bad and walked towards his partner as Ratchet turned back to his work.

"Hey...'Cee..." Cliffjumper whispered into her audio receptors with a smile, giving Arcee a pat on her helm.

Arcee didn't look up. Usually she'd look up to Cliffjumper whenever she was sad or angry.

"It's me 'Cee, Cliffjumper" Cliffjumper whispered again as his smile was starting to fade slowly. Arcee still didn't look up.

Cliffjumper knew Arcee doesn't want him right now. But he decided to break that one rule just once...

"Come on, why are you ignoring me?" Cliffjumper continued to whisper.

As usual, Arcee didn't look up.

"Should I call you by your full name, Arcee?" Cliffjumper said teasingly.

But Arcee still wouldn't move an inch.

Cliffjumper was about to give up when he heard snoring. He put a digit under Arcee's chin and lifted her head up. Her optics were closed! And that...is why Arcee wasn't responding. She was in recharge!

"Silly me..." Cliffjumper whispered to himself with a chuckle.

"Let's get you somewhere comfortable..." Cliffjumper said picking up Arcee bridal style.

Ratchet took a glance at Cliffjumper. He simply just smiled.

Carrying her down the hall, Cliffjumper opened the door to Arcee's berth room and switched the light on.

Cliffjumper carefully set Arcee on the berth and pulled the blankets up to Arcee's abdomen area.

"Sleep tight...partner..." Cliffjumper said kissing Arcee on her fore helm.

Cliffjumper walked out of the room turning off the lights and closing the door.

Cliff smiled in satisfaction as he walked down the hall back to the main room.