"Don't be scared..."

(Takes place after "Predatory")

Arcee sat on the Cliff. She was still angry Airachnid had recently came to earth. She refused to lose Jack to her.

Even after many eons, she is still traumatized over the death of Tailgate.

All of Team Prime was concerned for Arcee. Including Optimus Prime himself. Ratchet had to check on her every so often.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Cliffjumper suddenly sat beside her.

"You doing fine?" Cliffjumper asked looking into the distance.

"Sort of..." Arcee replied not looking at Cliffjumper.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Cliffjumper said scooting closer.

Arcee sighed and looked at her partner. His optics were filled with curiosity.

"It's just...Airachnid...she had recently just arrived here... and I thought I was going to lose Jack. Just like how I lost Tailgate..." Arcee said as small tears were forming in her eyes.

"I miss Tailgate so much..." Arcee continued while sobbing.

Cliffjumper formed a sad face. He felt really bad for Arcee. He knew how hard it was for her.

Cliffjumper gave Arcee a comforting hug, wrapping both of his arms around her small frame pulling her in. Arcee embraced the hug by wrapping her small arms around the red mech.

"Don't worry, Airachnid won't hurt anyone" Cliffjumper whispered with a smile giving Arcee gentle butterfly kisses on her faceplate.

Arcee blushed as she smiled and hugged Cliffjumper tighter.

Cliffjumper gently stroked her back and whispered to Arcee some soothing words.

"Thanks Cliff, I appreciate everything" Arcee said with a smile as she gave Cliffjumper a peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome, Arcee" Cliffjumper replied with a smile as he blushed at the affection Arcee gave him.

The two continued to stare into the beautiful deserts of Jasper for another few minutes before going back into the base and getting a quick recharge.