🍋 "I want you..." 🍋

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE, DO NOT READ! IF YOU WANT TO READ, PROCEED WITH CAUTION...

_________________________________________

Arcee and Cliffjumper were on groundbridge duty with the rest of the team set on a mission in Antarctica to retrieve a special Cybertronian relic.

Cliffjumper transformed, recently coming back from his patrol. He saw Arcee typing on the computer Ratchet usually works on. He wanted to have a little fun with her...

Cliffjumper carefully snuck behind Arcee, and used his servos grab her by the waist. This caused Arcee to jump a little bit.

"Cliff, what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy here?" Arcee said annoyed not turning around.

"I don't want anything, I want you" Cliffjumper whispered into her audio receptors with a smirk. Arcee was a little flustered by that last part.

"W-what did you say..?" Arcee responded still not turning around.

"I said, I want you" Cliffjumper whispered again. Arcee blushed slightly.

"He wants me? What does he mean by that?" Arcee said in her mind.

"C-Cliff, what do you mean by-huh?!" Arcee said cutoff as Cliffjumper turned her around as if he was dancing with her. Cliff's smirk grew wider as he got closer to Arcee's faceplate.

"Come on partner, you could use a break..." Cliffjumper whispered with a huge smirk as he was really close to Arcee. Arcee blushed really hard.

Cliffjumper's frame was heating up fast, Arcee's frame was also heating up pretty fast.

"Wh-why are y-you so c-close..? And w-why are you s-saying I need a break..?" Arcee stated nervously with a scared face. She knew Cliff loved her, but this...this is another level of love.

"You'll see" Cliffjumper said as he closed the small gap between them with a kiss, grabbing her by the waist again and closing his optics.

Arcee wanted to pull away, but her lust side has already taken her over. This made her return the kiss, wrapping her arms around Cliff's neck.

The kiss was getting lustrous for the two partners, and Cliffjumper wanted to make it more lustrous, by slowly rubbing Arcee's waist area with his servos.

"A-Ah......" Arcee said with a moan as she opened her mouth. Perfect to slam a glossa in.

Once Arcee's mouth was open, Cliffjumper got his glossa and jammed it into Arcee's. Arcee let out another moan.

The two continued to kiss like this until they fought for dominance to their berth room.

Once they got in, they locked the door. Cliffjumper pinned Arcee on their shared berth and continued to kiss her.

"Mmmmmm, you like this don't you..." Cliffjumper muttered to his partner.

Arcee didn't respond but continued to kiss her partner. Cliffjumper slowly trailed his right servo to the back of Arcee's head, and pushed it deeper into the kiss, making it more intense.

Cliffjumper stopped kissing her and trailed kisses down to Arcee's neck.

"C-Cliff...a-ah..." Arcee said with a few moans. Arcee was starting to enjoy this. Cliffjumper bit Arcee's neck cables. This caused Arcee to shriek in pain, but Cliff kissed the spot where he bit her. Arcee was relieved.

Cliffjumper got his left servo and rubbed Arcee's interface panels. Arcee couldn't help but yell out a few moans.

"Open your panels, Arcee...I wanna frag you..." Cliffjumper whispered to her with a smirk.

Arcee nodded from the command and opened her interface panel.

Cliffjumper stood up from the berth and made Arcee spread her legs. He opened his interface panel to reveal his spike. Arcee looked at it like it was some prize.

A few seconds later without hesitation, Cliffjumper slid his spike into Arcee's port. Cliffjumper thrusted slowly. Arcee loved the feeling already.

"A-ah...Cliff...yes..." Arcee said closing her optics in enjoyment. Cliffjumper smiled mischievously.

"Mmmm, that is one tight port, Arcee..." Cliffjumper said as he continued to thrust his spike inside his partner. Arcee moaned slowly.

Cliffjumper started thrusting faster, causing Arcee to moan more.

"C-Cliff...faster...harder....please...." Arcee begged opening her optics slightly.

"As you wish, partner" Cliffjumper replied teasingly as he thrusted faster and harder.

"Cliff! This feels amazing! Can you go faster please? Maybe a little more harder?" Arcee continued to beg. She didn't know Cliffjumper was so good at interfacing.

Cliffjumper obeyed the command and thrusted the fastest and hardest he can.

"Come on Cliff! Pound it into me! Go as hard as you can! Make me beg! Make your partner beg!" Arcee yelled out, looking at Cliffjumper with her optics open.

"Scream my name, Arcee. Scream the name of the mech who is pleasing you right now" Cliffjumper replied with a smirk.

"Cliffjumper!!!" Arcee screamed.

"That's more like it..." Cliffjumper said, still holding his smirk.

Arcee moaned a lot. She moaned so much, she almost moaned over the commlink.

:Arcee? Cliffjumper isn't answering his commlink. Is everything alright?: Ratchet said over the commlink.

"N-nothing...is wrong...R-Ratchet..." Arcee said struggling to hold her moans in.

"C-Cliff...slow down..." Arcee whispered to the red mech she was interfacing with. But she didn't know that her commlink was still on.

:What was that?: Ratchet asked curious of what was going on.

"It's n-nothing...Ratchet..." Arcee said. Soon after, Ratchet deactivated his commlink and continued his mission with the others.

"So...since doc isn't here...wanna go faster?" Cliffjumper said with a smirk.

"Just do it..." Arcee replied with a look of beg on her face.

Cliffjumper thrusted faster again. They continued this for another few minutes.

"Arcee, I'm...I'm close..." Cliffjumper said thrusting as fast as he can.

Arcee knew he was going to overload any second now.

Nearing his overload, Cliffjumper pulled his spike out of Arcee, then immediately slam it right back in, causing him to overload inside of her.

"That was fun..." Arcee said.

"Indeed it was...partner" Cliffjumper said teasingly with a chuckle as he pulled his spike out of Arcee and transformed it inside of him.

"Cliff, stop teasing me like that. After this, we aren't partners anymore. We're more than that" Arcee said with a smirk closing her port with her panels.

"We were always more than partners" Cliffjumper responded with a laugh.

"We better head back to the main control room. Prime probably needs a groundbridge right now" Arcee said getting up from the berth.

"Alrighty then" Cliffjumper said with a smirk.

Before they walked out, they said a few things to each other.

"I love you, Cliff"

"I love you too, 'Cee"

_______________________________________

Wow, that was...interesting...